Athiest are the dumbest people. No Offence its just true.

Started by Babytooth, May 05, 2016, 04:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babytooth

Quote from: doorknob on May 05, 2016, 08:20:50 PM
You poor dilapidated creature you. You don't even know what the definition of supernatural is. Since you don't like google, here's a fun fact:

supernatural - unable to be explained by science or the laws of nature : of, relating to, or seeming to come from magic, a god, etc.

Ripped off straight from the dictionary.

Humans and pretty much every thing known to exist can be explained by science. There for you and I can not be supernatural. In case you didn't know you and I are a part of the natural world. That is a fact. Oooops I dirtied your illogic with facts sorry about that. You see definitions are very important. If you don't even know what a word means you can't communicate very well. Which you are not.

It's getting hard to understand your gibberish any more. LOL
lol you and me can NOT be explained by science that's a fact.

Baruch

Quote from: Babytooth on May 05, 2016, 05:54:08 PM
And you can join me with the sky people lol I guess your a ground person. Lol But all ground is in the sky

But watch out.  In the trip thru the sky, Catholics get to ride First Class, but Protestants have to ride Coach ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Babytooth

Quote from: Babytooth on May 05, 2016, 09:01:00 PM
lol you and me can NOT be explained by science that's a fact.

Also what people call the laws of nature are supernatural as well

Baruch

Quote from: Babytooth on May 05, 2016, 09:02:47 PM
Also what people call the laws of nature are supernatural as well

Shh!  I happen to agree.  But don't tell the others!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

reasonist

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire

GrinningYMIR

Go worship Salma Hayeks ass. You're about as likely to see it in person named as you are to see God one day.
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Shiranu

K.

QuoteThere is no beginning without a beginner.

Not even true in European philosophy, much less the cosmology of other cultures.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

stromboli

Let's see..... sum up..... all those high IQ atheist are dumb because they don't believe in stuff they can't prove. Btw, the one true god is Cthulhu. Hope you are on board with that, if not you will be damned beyond measure.

TomFoolery

Statement: "Athiest are the dumbest people. No Offence its just true."

Translation: "I'm a troll. Tee hee hee."

Ironic translation: "I'm too stupid to understand how drive-by ad hominem attacks do little to further my argument."
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

reasonist

One more please. Xochipilli, the Aztec flower prince and god of the arts, games, beauty, dance, flowers and song. He is also the patron of writing and painting, homosexuals and prostitutes. That covers a lot, can't go wrong with worshipping this dude. No threats of hellfire, no sexual hangups, and I can go after my neighbor's donkey and still go to Aztec heaven. :cheer:
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire

Draconic Aiur

Let me guess baby tooth your a friend of Jonathon.

Babytooth

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on May 05, 2016, 09:38:21 PM
Go worship Salma Hayeks ass. You're about as likely to see it in person named as you are to see God one day.

You're seeing a spirit and a soul every time you walk past a human. We only live in a body. For now.
Also I believe other spirits definitely exist that other cultures worship but there just apart of the same crew under different names.  All these "gods" y'all are naming off are just more demonic spirits or fallen angels.
There is only 1 true God and that God is the God of the Bible. The only holy and Almighty Creator of all. Many spirits will claim there God.  And you will meet God one day  probably sooner than later when looking at the span of life.
How dumb will you feel before God.  BC it don't matter if you don't believe it's not like your getting out of something by denying God you're gon meet God no matter what you think or believe all humans will stand before there Creator.

Draconic Aiur

Babytooth

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 05, 2016, 11:16:48 PM
sure sure
I also believe lieing is for cowards. So what I say you can take me for my word.