Kid Investigated. Trys to Buy School Lunch With $2 Bill

Started by SGOS, May 06, 2016, 07:49:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

I used to include $2 bills in kids birthday cards.  Loved to see their faces when they asked an adult if it was real or not.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

Quote from: Johan on May 07, 2016, 07:20:31 AM
Linky no worky. Just gives me some forbes quote of the day.
This happens every time some posts a forbes link.  The link works for a couple days, tops.  After that, it redirects to the quote of the day.  Forbes sucks.

Here's a new link.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: kilodelta on May 07, 2016, 12:49:59 PM
I'd like to see a picture of that.
It was done in the late '70s, and I gave it to a friend. Don't know if it still exists.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SGOS

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 07, 2016, 09:00:48 PM
It was done in the late '70s, and I gave it to a friend. Don't know if it still exists.

Maybe your friend spent the lamp on drugs.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: SGOS on May 07, 2016, 09:39:09 PM
Maybe your friend spent the lamp on drugs.
Wouldn't have worked. The glue was permanent. He could have traded it for drugs, but insofar as I knew he only did alcohol.

Now he could have given it to one of his long string of temporary boyfriends.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers