FOX News Defends Trump's Defense of Nazis/White Supremacists/Bigotry

Started by Shiranu, August 18, 2017, 08:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: randomvim on August 20, 2017, 03:22:39 PM
except religion is a large influencing force which has had a great influence on America as a whole. ex: Christianity.

western society is base largely on Christian morale and construct. even the psotions that differ from it is due to Christian presence. hence a thing like 10 Comandments make sense to have at a court house or town council.

they represent earliest influences on American law as well as ideal construct for humanity.

yes. by definition that group is a cult. govt. even recognizes this to be so.
And in this exhibit we see the rare theocracy enabler use special pleading to justify why state courts should have the 10 commandments on display while disallowing other religious monuments.  Driven to the margins of civilized society, this species subsists almost entirely on bull excrement.  With little ground to stand on, this species is known to shriek and burrow when spotted, emerging again days or weeks later.  A victim of changing political norms, this tenacious little species has little future prospects.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 03:58:58 PM
Read it. What's a "Belter"?

Don't anyone blurt the answer...

Well ... Beltar was a villain from Battlestar Galactica ;-)  I have read some modern Internet comics that talks about asteroid mining.  About as likely as Elon Musk will find his sanity.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 04:06:39 PM
Well ... Beltar was a villain from Battlestar Galactica ;-)  I have read some modern Internet comics that talks about asteroid mining.  About as likely as Elon Musk will find his sanity.

Nope...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Drew_2017

Quote from: Blackleaf on August 20, 2017, 03:39:51 PM
America was founded by theists and skeptics, and they wrote the separation of church and state into the Constitution for the exact purpose of preventing the government from endorsing any religious institution, including Christianity. Any Christian monuments on government property are a violation of church and state unless they provide equal opportunity for those of other religious positions to display their own monuments on the same property. That was the point of the Satanist statue, to show the hypocrisy and favoritism in the government. The Ten Commandments on government property are not about freedom of religion. They're about religious oppression and domination.

It was founded by white slave owners who by definition must have been white supremacists. The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution are white supremacist documents that must be destroyed along with the statues. In fact we should take down statues of any white person its racist not to.

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Albert Einstein

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jex6k2uvf9aljrq/theism.rtf?dl=0

Baruch

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 20, 2017, 04:23:41 PM
It was founded by white slave owners who by definition must have been white supremacists. The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution are white supremacist documents that must be destroyed along with the statues. In fact we should take down statues of any white person its racist not to.

You are unfortunately correct, if we were Puritans.  Perhaps we can hire the NORKS to get rid of us, so we can go bother the afterlife instead?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 04:25:17 PM
You are unfortunately correct, if we were Puritans.  Perhaps we can hire the NORKS to get rid of us, so we can go bother the afterlife instead?

OK, The Belters will be the humans who adapt to weightless conditions mining the asteroid Belt...  Sci Fi... Long armed and legs like arms quadripedal  slim but strong...  :)

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 04:28:44 PM
OK, The Belters will be the humans who adapt to weightless conditions mining the asteroid Belt...  Sci Fi... Long armed and legs like arms quadripedal  slim but strong...  :)

I read a different version.  Think genetic manipulation of apes in space.  The other apes are already well built for asteroid mining, but they need more intelligence.  Forget I suggested that ... turns out badly.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 04:32:59 PM
I read a different version.  Think genetic manipulation of apes in space.  The other apes are already well built for asteroid mining, but they need more intelligence.  Forget I suggested that ... turns out badly.

Heinlein...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2017, 04:35:28 PM
Heinlein...

That (I didn't read) but yet another has the Belt composed of a Wild West of Libertarian open carry nuts.  Pure capitalism with guns and no cops.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2017, 04:38:18 PM
That (I didn't read) but yet another has the Belt composed of a Wild West of Libertarian open carry nuts.  Pure capitalism with guns and no cops.

OK, I can't believe it is 4:30 pm and I am just going to bed.  Ta-ta...

Blackleaf

Quote from: Drew_2017 on August 20, 2017, 04:23:41 PM

The Declaration of Independence was the basis for ending slavery. "All men are created equal." Not all white men; all men. If I'm not mistaken, John Adams tried to convince Thomas Jefferson to remove that part, but he refused to do so.

And really? You're going to use that slippery slope argument? Benjamin Franklin didn't go to war to protect the institution of slavery. There were no statues erected of him during the Jim Crow times in order to rewrite history and put blacks in their place. Your attempts to justify protecting the disgusting monuments to Confederate leaders are just pitiful.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

pr126

Are Americans ashamed of their history?

Give it to Winston Smith to dump it down the memory hole.
Along with the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

There, all done.

You are not responsible what your ancestors did hundreds of years ago.

Stop the guilt trip. You are being manipulated.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on August 21, 2017, 01:54:16 AM
Are Americans ashamed of their history?

Give it to Winston Smith to dump it down the memory hole.
Along with the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

There, all done.

You are not responsible what your ancestors did hundreds of years ago.

Stop the guilt trip. You are being manipulated.

Since we are not all ... Mahatma Gandhi ... we are sad, sahib.  Can't get good Chicken Marsala in my town.  Collectivism means everyone on Earth, thru all time, are responsible if one of your bread recipes doesn't work out ... damn you!  Americans are very gullible.  We think we are just being nice and friendly.  Our laundry soap is new and improved, says so right on the box ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

I cannot help thinking that all this unrest among Americans is by design, orchestrated to make them fight like cats in a sack, while persons unknown are rubbing their hands saying “ good, good, let the hate flow through you.

You know, like the Sith lord emperor Soros.

pr126

QuoteCan't get good Chicken Marsala in my town.
That would be chicken masala. Marsala  is a sweet dessert wine, very aromatic from Sicily.
It can be used in cooking, but not in Indian cooking.