Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 05, 2019, 12:18:03 PM
Some animals are more equal than others

The FBI are the White Supremacists.  Playing false flag.  Who do you think arranged the death of MLK?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Cavebear on August 05, 2019, 11:03:14 AM
I meant on josephpalazzo's part...  Trump is WAY too dumb to engage in sarcasm.  That takes deliberate thought.  With him, WYSIWYG!

Trump engages in sarcasm which is so subtle that even his most devout supporters can't see it. It's also rumored that he,himself, sometimes doesn't see it.

Me - I'm 50-50.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 05, 2019, 12:01:52 PM
Because without oil, we have to eat each other. We have to remove your fur first, hair in teeth ...

There are other sources of energy than dead dinosaurs...  Long after we burn the last dinosaur fat, we will have a Ringworld and then a Dyson Sphere.  It's just a matter of time before it forced on us.  Or we die.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 05, 2019, 12:30:52 PM
Trump engages in sarcasm which is so subtle that even his most devout supporters can't see it. It's also rumored that he,himself, sometimes doesn't see it.

Me - I'm 50-50.

Good one..  ;)  His brilliance is beyond my simple comprehension.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 05, 2019, 12:31:52 PM
There are other sources of energy than dead dinosaurs...  Long after we burn the last dinosaur fat, we will have a Ringworld and then a Dyson Sphere.  It's just a matter of time before it forced on us.  Or we die.

You are welcome to find solar energy in New England.  Others are lucky to live in Texas.

So your NE Crusade ... rid the world, not just Alabama, of all the people you dislike?  What the hell is in the water in New England?  Lobster piss?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 05, 2019, 12:18:03 PM
Some animals are more equal than others

Yeah, I get the reference.  But we are more equaller than the other animals.

Question.  You are in a room with a gorilla, a chimpanzee and an orangutan.  Who is the smartest primate in the room?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 05, 2019, 12:36:16 PM
Yeah, I get the reference.  But we are more equaller than the other animals.

Question.  You are in a room with a gorilla, a chimpanzee and an orangutan.  Who is the smartest primate in the room?

Clint Eastwood says ... the organutan ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 05, 2019, 12:34:48 PM
You are welcome to find solar energy in New England.  Others are lucky to live in Texas.

So your NE Crusade ... rid the world, not just Alabama, of all the people you dislike?  What the hell is in the water in New England?  Lobster piss?

Statement 1 is reasonable.  Not all sources of energy are equal everywhere.  But they aren't today either.  NE doesn't pump much dead dinosaur fuel, do they.  But that's why we have a transmission grid.

Statement 2 is so totally you.  Mostly irrelevant, inaccurately sarcastic, and who mentioned Alabama other than you?

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 05, 2019, 12:40:00 PM
Clint Eastwood says ... the organutan ;-)

I'm pretty sure I don't want to be in a room with an "organutan".  I'm sorry, but some things one just CAN'T pass up...  LOLOL!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 05, 2019, 12:42:12 PM
Statement 1 is reasonable.  Not all sources of energy are equal everywhere.  But they aren't today either.  NE doesn't pump much dead dinosaur fuel, do they.  But that's why we have a transmission grid.

Statement 2 is so totally you.  Mostly irrelevant, inaccurately sarcastic, and who mentioned Alabama other than you?

NE steals electricity from Quebec, and uses fuel oil to heat homes.  No dinosaur fuel?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 05, 2019, 01:12:43 PM
NE steals electricity from Quebec, and uses fuel oil to heat homes.  No dinosaur fuel?

The point was that it doesn't come from NE.  Electricity is mobile regardless of source.

Good point about the fuel oil, though.  While they don't pump it locally, it IS dead dinosaurs...  They could do windpower well up there though...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 05, 2019, 12:44:33 PM
I'm pretty sure I don't want to be in a room with an "organutan".  I'm sorry, but some things one just CAN'T pass up...  LOLOL!

For people ignorant of a classic ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE7K_On7GAY
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 05, 2019, 01:17:09 PM
The point was that it doesn't come from NE.  Electricity is mobile regardless of source.

Good point about the fuel oil, though.  While they don't pump it locally, it IS dead dinosaurs...  They could do windpower well up there though...

If you steal it from Quebec, who steals it from the First Nations up there.  Yes, NE has wind power, lots of hot air ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 05, 2019, 01:21:11 PM
For people ignorant of a classic ....

Did you miss the typo?  And I'm still waiting for an answer about the smartest primate in the room.  But those of you who get it, don't give it away please.  This has potential...