News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Oh, sweet freedom...

Started by Giratina, February 23, 2014, 01:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giratina

Allow me to say how glad I am to have found these forums, and that I hope to immensely enjoy the discussions held here.
Christianity:
Because you\'re so fucking awful, you made God kill himself.

Jason78

Your joy may be short lived when you discover who resides here.

Welcome to the forums.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Manodo

Ah, escaped from the Distortion World at last I see, Giratina. ;)

Welcome!

Sal1981

Welcome to AF, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

wolf39us

Welcome to the forums!  Plenty of people to harass here!

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Giratina

Quote from: "Manodo"Ah, escaped from the Distortion World at last I see, Giratina. ;)

Welcome!

Haha, thanks!
Christianity:
Because you\'re so fucking awful, you made God kill himself.

Solitary

:-D Welcome aboard Giratina! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

YouCanCallMeDave

Quote from: "Giratina"Allow me to say how glad I am to have found these forums, and that I hope to immensely enjoy the discussions held here.

I noticed your signature. Do the People in charge of this Forum allow such without violation ?

Plu

Yeah we're pretty lax when it comes to rules. You can get away with a lot of shit here :)

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Sal1981

Gawdzilla Sama

Whoa, wait a damn minute! Rules? Dafuq?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Brian37

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37