News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_antithesis

Hydra009

Quote from: the_antithesis on December 05, 2021, 10:56:46 PMWhat do you do when you're the toxic person in your life?
Run for president?  :P

god, I am killing it today

Dark Lightning

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 05, 2021, 09:51:32 PM

I don't see anything wrong there. He is talking about a toxic person that is not included in the pics, lol.
"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are good people and bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." Havelock Vetinari

Blackleaf

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 06, 2021, 12:37:08 AM
I don't see anything wrong there. He is talking about a toxic person that is not included in the pics, lol.

"Me when I was in my son's life." He abandoned his son.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 06, 2021, 03:03:10 AM
"Me when I was in my son's life." He abandoned his son.

Yeah, but I don't think he is talking about his son when saying 'toxic'. He is talking about the mother of the child. That whole thing sounds like a red pill gem.
"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are good people and bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." Havelock Vetinari

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe