News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Goddidit Vs Naturedidit

Started by Drew_2017, February 19, 2017, 05:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godis

Good for you...or bad for you...or we'll see!  Finally found somebody stupid enough to take the challenge!  It is interesting though, how actual coward atheists (that aren't stupid!) do have some unknown aversion to saying really putrid things about Jesus.  Must be something there.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Godis on April 04, 2017, 03:13:25 PM
Good for you...or bad for you...or we'll see!  Finally found somebody stupid enough to take the challenge!  It is interesting though, how actual coward atheists (that aren't stupid!) do have some unknown aversion to saying really putrid things about Jesus.  Must be something there.

Yes... I am clearly the retarded one here.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Godis

Not retarded, just extremely stupid.  Smart coward atheists are at least wise enough to take Pascal's wager and simply shut up.  Understand?  It's imperative that you understand what you did so you are fully accountable, because idiocy may be a good excuse to let you off the hook.  So are you an idiot or just extremely stupid?

trdsf

I haven't anything particularly putrid to say about Jeshua ben-Joseph.  I never met the guy.

Unless you consider it insulting to say that if he even existed in the first place, he certainly wasn't divine.  He was just a man who picked up a following that Paul whipped into a global force for oppression and misogyny.

I don't hate the gods that believers believe in -- that's about as sensible as hating unicorns, leprechauns, and the Tooth Fairy.

I do hate what religion does to people and how it makes them blind to the majesty of reality.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Godis on April 04, 2017, 03:32:39 PM
Not retarded, just extremely stupid.  Smart coward atheists are at least wise enough to take Pascal's wager and simply shut up.  Understand?  It's imperative that you understand what you did so you are fully accountable, because idiocy may be a good excuse to let you off the hook.  So are you an idiot or just extremely stupid?

How 'bout you tell me? You seem to be a bloke who'se got it all figured out.
I'm not smart enough to say how stupid I am.
Go right ahead, oh wise one.

Godis

trdsf,  That's not the way it works.  There is no middle ground.  You are fully accountable or you're not.   Idiocy is different than pure and unadulterated stupidity because an idiot doesn't have the mental capacity or clarity to understand the implications of their choices and actions, whereas a stupid person does have the capacity to weigh evidence mentally, but still chooses to make a fatal decision for really stupid reasons.  You should be glad you're a wise coward atheist who chooses not to say putrid things about Jesus rather than a fully accountable totally stupid atheist that does!

Sorginak

Godis

Mr. Obvious(-ly Stupid),  If you understand my last post, then you're accountable.  And you know what?  If you're able to understand the concept of being accountable, then you are not an idiot and you are definitely accountable.  But I have to give you credit for being a very "brave" stupid atheist that's fully accountable if Jesus will in fact judge you!  BTW, ask yourself why it makes you so angry when someone says you will be judged by Jesus?  Could be something there too.

TrueStory

This is great, thanks for the laughs.  Mr. Obvious is an under rated name though, should be top ten.
Please don't take anything I say seriously.

SGOS

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get more inane.

Godis

If you know what it means to not be accountable for knowing, then you are accountable for knowing!

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Godis on April 04, 2017, 04:03:08 PM
Mr. Obvious(-ly Stupid),  If you understand my last post, then you're accountable.  And you know what?  If you're able to understand the concept of being accountable, then you are not an idiot and you are definitely accountable.  But I have to give you credit for being a very "brave" stupid atheist that's fully accountable if Jesus will in fact judge you!  BTW, ask yourself why it makes you so angry when someone says you will be judged by Jesus?  Could be something there too.

Why would that make me angry?
Use small words, please.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Godis on April 04, 2017, 04:03:08 PM
Obvious troll is obvious.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

sdelsolray

Quote from: Godis on April 04, 2017, 02:15:08 PM
Coward atheists don't really ever say much that's directly derogatory about Jesus.   It's as if they're scared or something.  If you don't think Jesus is still alive and that he will ultimately judge you, then what's holding you back? Come on, let's get it on the record what you really think about Jesus.  That way, you are fully accountable and not some sniveling idiot hiding in the shadows.  Come on, say what you want.

Fresh meat.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Godis on April 04, 2017, 02:15:08 PM
Coward atheists don't really ever say much that's directly derogatory about Jesus.   It's as if they're scared or something.  If you don't think Jesus is still alive and that he will ultimately judge you, then what's holding you back? Come on, let's get it on the record what you really think about Jesus.  That way, you are fully accountable and not some sniveling idiot hiding in the shadows.  Come on, say what you want.
Going fishing, I see Godis.  You have not read much of what I've written in the last few years, have you?  I could say bad things about jesus, swear and use all kinds of profanity and rant and rave against this fiction.  But that would be like going blitzoid on Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck or Pecos Bill or Betty Crocker; like jesus, they are all fictions.  There is nothing to swear at or about--nothing.  You get all fearful and teary eyed about a fiction--that's not especially cowardly, just stupid.  But hey, it's your life believe in any fiction you like.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?