News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any other republicans here?

Started by Corporate36, December 08, 2014, 05:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

:fU: What is there not to like about the republicans?

http://www.cracked.com

Republicans are Homophobic,racist,over religous,hypocrites,sexist,anti-abortion,anti-freedom gun trotting assholes. Almost every republican is a white lower to middle class undereducated person from the south,meaning a majority of them range from stupid to dumbfuck stupid. Republicans love ''America". Everytime they see an american flag they jizz their pants. They have to put American flags and stickerssaying "I love America everywhere.' Republicans love their Consitutional rights. Freedom of speech,religon,assembly etc. Then why do they hate other peoples religon and try to stop them from practicing it and not letting people have freedom of speech unless they approve of it.

Ah, Republicans the shit of America. People wonder why other countries hate us so much, Republicans. Our last president Bush who fucked up this country moren than it ever was, lets take a look at how this man stuck his thumb up his asshole.
1. He started a war that didn't need to be fought resulting in billions of dollars in tax money and thousands of people dead on both sides many of them innocent children and civilians.
2. He wanted more drug test in schools, George Bush only was addicted to crack.
3. He cut funding to the Violence Against Women Act, an organazation to protect women from violence and rape.
4. He claimed Homosexuals were " sinners'' and tryed to push a bill to deny partnerships and rights to them.
5. He set more executions as a governor in American history, 152 some of whom were disabled.
The list goes on and on hundreds more...

As you can see it takes just one republican to fuck up a nation, no wonder they love it so much they put all the shit into it. Althrough the republican will never go away, with all their teabagging parties we can still fight the sickness. The values of conservatism are as long as your a rascist son of a bitch asshole who loves the bible it's okay. They believe in individual freedom but when somebody wants to have an abortion they want to tell you no. They believe in freedom of speech but they hate muslims and any other religon. And let's face it they are rascist and homophobic come on you can't deny it. The ultra-conservatism is a never ending whirlpool of shit.

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Hydra009

Quote from: Corporate36 on December 08, 2014, 06:24:32 PMI'm not registered as a republican, but rather as an independent, but I've switched in the past if I wanted to give a certain candidate a boost (i.e. Romney last time around).

Atheon

How does that work? The Republican Party is a party dominated by fundamentalist Christians whose goal is theocracy. How can an atheist vote for a Republican?

Plus, if success in business is your reason, you're picking the wrong party. The Democratic Party has a far better record when it comes to economic prosperity.

(The only time I ever voted Republican was for a mayoral candidate: a pro-gay Republican mayor versus a homophobic Christian fundamentalist Democrat. Only in such a situation can I ever entertain the thought of voting Republican.)
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Corporate36 on December 08, 2014, 06:24:32 PM
Is it kosher to ask what country you are from?  I wasn't born in this country and have spent a lot of time traveling in Europe and Asia... my favorite things is discovering new viewpoints, cultures, and new beer :)

Funny thing you should mention beer. I'm from Belgium. We've got loads.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Aletheia

Walks in, feels something squishy, examines shoe. Oh look, politics.

Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

stromboli

Welcome. Curious as to who you would pick for a presidential candidate for 2016.

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Atheon on December 08, 2014, 11:26:50 PM
How does that work? The Republican Party is a party dominated by fundamentalist Christians whose goal is theocracy. How can an atheist vote for a Republican?

That's one of the major factions, but not the only faction.  If he aligns with one of the other factions he might have reason.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Berati

Quote from: Corporate36 on December 08, 2014, 05:51:16 PM
So... any other republicans? :)
Not from the USA but I have voted both Conservative and Liberal here is Canada. Not that that translates at all since I would never support American conservatism.
I follow US politics quite a lot and the problem IMO is that conservatives in the US are almost totally faith based in their thinking and that applies to religion, politics and economics. The reason they are attracted to creationism is the same reason they are attracted to libertarianism. They don't need no stinkin evidence. It feels good and end of discussion.

You say you're a business owner, well so am I. Republicans and their market fundamentalist nonsense is what caused the largest market melt down since the great depression. Does that sound pro business to you? 
Carl Sagan
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

Hijiri Byakuren

I don't vote Republican... or Democrat, for that matter. I'm an ardent believer in 3rd-party voting, even if people think it's pointless.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Aroura33

I'm also an independent liberal, and I don't think the Democrats are very liberal anymore.  Times change.  I vote third party often in local elections, here in Oregon we have a growing number of third party politicians in office.

But if it's between a republican and a democrat, I'd vote based on the person, which means usually democrat.  I don't want to be part of the group that wants to legislate my uterus, and is against basic human rights for the poor and many others.

Also, WHY would you think keeping the parties gridlocked is a good thing?  Since our governments has ceased to function well, it has only given the giant 1% corporations the opportunity to step in an eff things up further for their own purposes.  We are no longer a democracy, but a Corporatocracy disguised as a democracy.

If you are a small business owner and vote republican, I simply must laugh at your ignorance of shooting yourself in the foot (and spraying innocent bystanders while you are at it) and then crowing about how smart you are for doing it.

Also, welcome to the forum!!
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

Jason78

Quote from: Corporate36 on December 08, 2014, 06:24:32 PM
I'm not registered as a republican, but rather as an independent, but I've switched in the past if I wanted to give a certain candidate a boost (i.e. Romney last time around).

Wait... What?

You have to register your political affiliation?  How does that work?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

aitm

I am leaning toward our reptilian masters..I wanna be in line for the good spots when they take over......
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: aitm on December 09, 2014, 02:21:40 PM
I am leaning toward our reptilian masters..I wanna be in line for the good spots when they take over......

Our insect overlords are not going to take kindly to your position, aitm.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

aitm

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on December 09, 2014, 02:49:28 PM
Our insect overlords are not going to take kindly to your position, aitm.

puuuulease.....bug person? get outa here....bug overlords....yer some kinda nut.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust