Fox News falsely claims that protestors want to kill cops

Started by Hydra009, December 24, 2014, 12:01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibeZCkHwb-I

Actual chant:   "we can't stop, we won't stop, till killer cops, are in cell blocks."

Linky

Hmm...so Fox News blatantly lies to suit a particular political agenda.  Why am I not surprised?

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Aletheia

"In many cultures, the fox appears in folklore as a symbol of cunning and trickery, or as a familiar animal possessed of magic powers." -- Wiki

The Bible's Song of Solomon (2:15) includes a well-known verse "Catch for us the foxes, the little foxes that ruin the vineyards, our vineyards that are in bloom"
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Hydra009

Quoth wiki:  "The term "foxy" in English is defined as meaning - as the obvious "having the qualities of a fox" - also "attractive" and "sexy", as well as "red-haired". And "to outfox" means "to beat in a competition of wits", the synonym of "outguess", "outsmart" or "outwit".

In Finnish mythology, the fox is depicted usually a cunning trickster, but seldom evil. The fox, while weaker, in the end outsmarts both the evil and voracious wolf and the strong but not-so-cunning bear. It symbolizes the victory of intelligence over both malevolence and brute strength."

Attractive and cunning?  Not Faux.  No siree.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Brian37

Guys spell it correctly it is "Fucks News"because that is what they do, they fuck news.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Brian37

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Brian37 on December 24, 2014, 09:54:37 AM
Guys spell it correctly it is "Fucks News"because that is what they do, they fuck news.
I like "Faux News" as well.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

FieryLocks

Fox makes false claims 24/7...their heads would explode if they didn't.
"To surrender to ignorance and call it 'God' has always been premature, and it remains premature today"--Isaac Asimov