News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 18, 2019, 03:16:17 PM
I once watched a veterinarian with his arm completely inside a cow, up to his shoulder, trying to turn the calf so it could be born properly. I decided I never wanted to do that for a living.

Yep, saw that on TV too.  And what happens in a stall, when the cow decides to just fall over?  While the vet is in the stall?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 18, 2019, 03:16:17 PM
I once watched a veterinarian with his arm completely inside a cow, up to his shoulder, trying to turn the calf so it could be born properly. I decided I never wanted to do that for a living.
On "Secrets of the Zoo" the vet was trying to ultrasound an elephants uterus, and he had to "clean her out" to get there. Fun to watch.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

It all depends on how much prep time Jesus has.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 18, 2019, 03:45:54 PM
On "Secrets of the Zoo" the vet was trying to ultrasound an elephants uterus, and he had to "clean her out" to get there. Fun to watch.

One woman zoo keeper got drown in elephant shit trying to give one of them an enema.  Sad.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

I did much the same with "pyos yob tvoyu mat".
PZ Myers

Munch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 25, 2019, 11:56:21 AM
"Are you my mommy?"

"Part of me is"
*Shows the coats tag made in china 100% horse skin*
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Munch on December 26, 2019, 11:44:37 AM
"Part of me is"
*Shows the coats tag made in china 100% horse skin*
Przewalski's horse skin?
PZ Myers