News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"UN Forced To Admit Gates-Funded Vaccine Is Causing Polio Outbreak In Africa" .. totally safe, right!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on September 05, 2020, 11:29:13 AM
"UN Forced To Admit Gates-Funded Vaccine Is Causing Polio Outbreak In Africa" .. totally safe, right!

Do they know about the regional polio outbreak happened a few years ago -in fucking 21st century- in the US, thanks to the anti-vaxxers? Or all these just happen in some far away countries called Africa and Europe?

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 05, 2020, 01:36:06 PM
Do they know about the regional polio outbreak happened a few years ago -in fucking 21st century- in the US, thanks to the anti-vaxxers? Or all these just happen in some far away countries called Africa and Europe?

Anti-vaxxers ... you mean the ANC murderers who kill White farmers in South Africa now, who used to "necklace" un-cooperative Blacks back then?

Dog whistle, eh?  Yes, just put bleach in your veins, like Trump recommended ... not OK because OMG, but Dr Death/Dr Blofeld are good because they support the CCP.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 05, 2020, 01:36:06 PM

Thank you. This makes me fuckin crazy. People are so stupid.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Cassia

Quote from: Mermaid on September 05, 2020, 03:43:53 PM
Thank you. This makes me fuckin crazy. People are so stupid.
My doctor says he fired a bunch of his moron anti-vax patients. Doesn't want them in the office. Get 100 morons together on FB and they think their tiny brains adds up. Nope, they just get more stupid. It's just like a church. No wonder they call themselves sheep. It is funny because they think they are independent thinkers and have figured out they are being manipulated. And they are; just not by who they think. I put most of these sheeple to sleep on FB because there is only so much stupid I can see in a day, LOL

Baruch

Yes, and when they arrive at their medical appointment in a bed sheet, that is simply embarrassing ;-)

Yes, doctors can ditch patients.  At NHS which is the giant bureaucratic medical system in the UK, you can be ditched if you act racist toward medical staff (who are mostly ayurvedic practitioners from India).

But what about pharmacists refusing to fill prescriptions for gay people or maybe a script for prescription birth control?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: GSOgymrat on September 03, 2020, 07:35:02 AMIn NC, all gyms are set to open tomorrow and resume classes at 30% capacity.
Thanks for the heads up.  I'll check out my gym and either get back in the mix or tell them to suspend my membership again.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 05, 2020, 07:07:07 PM
Thanks for the heads up.  I'll check out my gym and either get back in the mix or tell them to suspend my membership again.

My daughter misses her gym, but last week her mother got a used exercise bike, so maybe not so important.

"KAMALA HARRIS GOES FULL ANTI VACCINE, LEFTISTS REFUSE VACCINE DUE TO TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME" ... Russian vaccine will soon be available to all good communists ... I am sure that is a non-White vaccine ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

""Dead" Virus Cells Frequently Trigger "False Positives" In Most Common COVID Test, New Study Finds" ... biotechnology is the most complicated thing there is

"Sick Students Flee College Campuses As COVID Outbreaks Rage" ... good reason to ditch class

"Outrage After University Suspends 11 Students For "Party" But Keeps $36,500 Tuition" ... each ... very capitalist of them
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"'Bubonic Plague Warning' Issued In Lake Tahoe After Fleas Test Positive" ... thanks 2020, does it kill the zombie cicadas?

"China "Parties Like It Is 2019" As Patrons Pack Pool Parties, Nightcubs & Bars From Wuhan To Beijing" ... "It's almost as if they've all already been vaccinated..." ... or just a Potemkin village?

"Nothing to see: COVID origins off-limits as China's Wuhan touts recovery" ... they have had time to remove the evidence.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

"No worse than the flu"

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 08, 2020, 11:41:36 AM
"No worse than the flu"
I'll put up with a lot of disinformation in politics.  I'm not sure why.  I suppose because it's politics and politicians lie, so all parties are cut some slack, but in matters of public health, it seems especially unethical.  When lives are at stake, it is rude for the government to lie.  Patriots are trained to believe anything their government tells them, and this is dangerous for a democracy.

Mermaid

Here's a shock: The 10-day Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota in August, which drew more than 400,000 people, has now been linked to more than 250,000 coronavirus cases.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/sturgis-motorcycle-rally-in-south-dakota-in-august-linked-to-more-than-250000-coronavirus-cases-study-finds-2020-09-08?fbclid=IwAR26bV8dbCWSAS0ZRbQQOaJcvX9AqCnl74UoeFgMgnKEPhUSMwbvOu-wB34
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

SGOS

Quote from: Mermaid on September 08, 2020, 02:14:28 PM
Here's a shock: The 10-day Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota in August, which drew more than 400,000 people, has now been linked to more than 250,000 coronavirus cases.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/sturgis-motorcycle-rally-in-south-dakota-in-august-linked-to-more-than-250000-coronavirus-cases-study-finds-2020-09-08?fbclid=IwAR26bV8dbCWSAS0ZRbQQOaJcvX9AqCnl74UoeFgMgnKEPhUSMwbvOu-wB34
That is a shock.  I can't say that I could keep up with the methodology or the data collection.  Maybe I could if I studied it more, but it's no brainer that a lot of people in Sturgis were going to get sick and die from this shit.  This is the first report I've heard on the Sturgis rally so far.  I'm sure there will be more to follow, so we will see how this data holds up.  I'm sure the Utube fact scramblers are already "debunking" this with more bunk, along with the Russians, the Trump Administration, conspiracy theorists, and those that think confusion is clarity.

drunkenshoe

They're considering curfews on weekends here. They are planning to open the schools on the 21st of September and I just want to scream. Talk about stupid.

Weddings, men. Weddings. There is a fucked up sociological factor behind this in this culture...backwards as hell but real BUT fucking weddings, men! fucking weddings. Humans cannot live without having weddings.

Wouldn't be extremely delightful, if everything would stop and a giant memo from the sky fell down as everyone can hear and see, decalring; 'you are eliminated from life because...you know, weddings?!'
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp