News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

who here hates bill o'reilly

Started by the concerned atheist, March 27, 2014, 02:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheerful Charlie

I  don't so  much  as hate  him,  but  have contempt  for him.
Electric Dildo Man!  Here  to  save the world with  his electric dildo.  Bzzzzzzzz!
Cheerful  Charlie

Berati

Alot of people here have said he's an entertainer who doesn't believe what he says. I don't agree. He's an entertainer who believes every word he says.

The problem is not that he is dishonest, it's that he puts ideology ahead of facts and he's an ego maniac.
Carl Sagan
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

Johan

Hating him would require me to care.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

wbuentello

Him and fox news are a dangerous phenomenon in today's social climate.

Unbeliever

Yeah, that too, but I just hate him for being himself - so smarmy you could spread him on toast!

Ignorant AND smarmy! He's the only person I know of in the world for whom I truly, actually feel hate and loathing. Listening to him talk (which I can seldom stomach doing) is even worse that listening to "dubya" back when I often had to hear him (and that was stomach-churning enough!). I don't own a TV just because I might accidentally come across him somewhere. Well, that's not the only reason, but it's a big one!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Solitary

I don't hate him anymore than I would an insane delusional man in a psyche ward.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Deidre32

I think he's smart, and actually he's an independent, not a repub. He comes off as a repub a lot though. I think he makes good points at times, but I have lost respect for him when I discovered that his ex wife a few years ago, accused him of pushing her down the stairs, and other domestic violent incidents. Supposedly their daughter witnessed it...who knows how true, but I wouldn't be stunned. Deep down, I think that O'Reilly is a closet misogynist.
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

trdsf

Hate?  No.  If I hated him, that would mean I had some shred of respect for him, and I have not.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

the_antithesis

A Sea of Red

The guy is just another right-wing HypoChristian. He's got this complex that he speaks for the "folks" and like most wingers, believes most of the American public shares his views on everything, when he's completely out of touch.

Ace101

I hate all of the talking heads on TV and the radio, Bill O'Reilly included - it's all propaganda, all of it.

Even when they say things I agree with I still recognize it as propaganda - it's just "telling you what to think" using informal fallacies rather than telling you the hard facts and letting you form your own conclusion.

It's just politics done Jerry Springer style.

Gerard

We should not hate him. That makes him stronger. His entire persona is set up in a way that some people WILL hate him. That makes him flourish. The fact that he is hated by some, makes him a hero in the eyes of the people he wants to rile up. And that's the whole point of his persona. So we should LOVE him.....

Gerard

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gerard on September 21, 2015, 02:54:03 PM
We should not hate him. That makes him stronger. His entire persona is set up in a way that some people WILL hate him. That makes him flourish. The fact that he is hated by some, makes him a hero in the eyes of the people he wants to rile up. And that's the whole point of his persona. So we should LOVE him.....

Gerard
The opposite of love is not hate.  It is indifference.  We should therefore ignore Bill.  If somebody asks you about him, say "Who?"  That would destroy him quicker than anything.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Bruno

I prefer the word despise. Especially for someone like him who shows scorn and regular nastiness for those who hold contrary views to his (Such as atheists).

He's a bully.

Plus the duckweed owes me like $20 bucks.

Ok, okay I agree with you. God created the world and all the people in it...butt I'm thinking he must have gotten tired when he was making some of the folks here in the US.