News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on November 02, 2020, 01:45:07 PM
That is what I meant, but in a good way.  But does your girlfriend like it?  In the US there are women who have the hots for young UPS delivery men, their summer uniform is a brown short sleeve dress shirt and brown shorts ;-)

Too be honest, she's never really commented on how I look in a (play) uniform. Never have to wear a different one. Worked in a candy factory as a young student for a while. Wore a standard white outfit. Didn't turn any looks that one. Despite the hairnets.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on November 02, 2020, 01:47:58 PM
Too be honest, she's never really commented on how I look in a (play) uniform. Never have to wear a different one. Worked in a candy factory as a young student for a while. Wore a standard white outfit. Didn't turn any looks that one. Despite the hairnets.

Maybe you need to try a different uniform ;-)  I worked the graveyard shift (cleanup) at Jolly Rancher in 1990.  I am happy I have never seen the inside of a chocolate factory!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

This is probably old news by now, but doctors don't over report covid deaths to make more money.  It's the kind of thing that makes sense if you think the internet was designed to be a news source.  Here's a fun fact check:

If Your Time is short

Doctors and coroners fill out death certificates according to established rules and face legal penalties for falsification.

Hospitals must prove to Washington that patients tested positive for the virus, and their doctors gain nothing from a COVID-19 diagnosis.

There is no evidence that official death counts over report the reach of the disease.

See the sources for this fact-check 

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/01/donald-trump/donald-trumps-false-claim-doctors-inflate-covid-19/

Cassia

This holiday season will needlessly end many lives, most older, some younger and remember Covid-19 is the gift that keeps on giving Clark! That it is, that it is.... I made up some Holiday Jingles !!!

'Tis the Season to be Spreading....
We Wish you a Merry Recovery and Hope You See the New Year !
God Rest Ye Fallen Gentleman
Deck the halls with IV's o' steroids, fa la la la la la la la la
T'was the Night before Christmas and the Virus was all through the house

Blackleaf

Not a creature was stirring.
Because they were all dead.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on November 03, 2020, 07:22:24 AM
This is probably old news by now, but doctors don't over report covid deaths to make more money.  It's the kind of thing that makes sense if you think the internet was designed to be a news source.  Here's a fun fact check:

No human obeys the law.  Money is the sole motivation of human beings, professional competence costs you extra, just ask how much a doctor costs per hour?

Politifact isn't the New England Journal of Medicine.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on November 03, 2020, 10:50:41 AM
Not a creature was stirring.
Because they were all dead.

We can hope ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Doctors want to take over the country?

drunkenshoe

Quote from: SGOS on November 03, 2020, 01:16:24 PM

LOL Maybe it is the new boogeyman they want to create. I mean, would it be surprising at this point? We have those people. Yeah, the same ones in different skin.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

I meant HOW.  Damn autocorrect.

drunkenshoe

:eek: You have changed the whole future with that!
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 03, 2020, 01:23:12 PM
I meant HOW.  Damn autocorrect.
I'm not the only one this happens to?

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on November 03, 2020, 01:16:24 PM

Watch the dentists in particular ;-)

Yes, they all work for CCP now (chain of command thru WHO).  And CCP wants you to be their eunuchs and dancing girls.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.