News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Old cultural practice ... evening constitutional.  Victorian, but still practiced in warmer climates.  Back in the day, gave an opportunity for people to show off social status by the clothes and grooming they had.  TV destroyed this in the US.  Just as it destroyed the traditional family dinner (we went with TV dinners by the late 60s).  Turkey looks to be more civilized than some other places ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"China Asked WHO To Delay Pandemic Announcement, Deny Human-To-Human Transmission: German Intelligence" ... in the article ...

Dec 31 Taiwan warns that human-to-human transmission likely in Wuhan
Jan 10 WHO suggests that the virus in Wuhan wasn’t epidemic
Jan 20 Top Chinese doctor confirms human-to-human transmission (aka epidemic)
Jan 21 Xi asked Tedros to not reveal that China had come to this same conclusion and to delay the announcement of a pandemic, even though at that point, it met the WHO criteria for a pandemic (given epidemic and Chinese travel)
Jan 22 WHO agrees that human-to-human transmission was happening, but needed more study
Mar 11 WHO declares a pandemic
May 10 estimated total deaths = 281K
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"EU Defends Bowing To Communist Chinese Censors" ... congratulations to China on their new European colony

""Your Every Move Will Be Watched": Post-COVID Offices To Resemble China's Social Credit System" ... technology once created, becomes universal

"Some 5,000 People Waiting Out COVID-19 In Frozen, Virus-Free Antarctica" ... a real place for real snowflakes ;-)

"Wuhan Biolab Where Coronavirus Was Studied Mysteriously Shut Down In October, Report Claims" ... Sum ting wong.

""Contact Tracer" And "Disease Investigator" Jobs Spring Up Across The Country" ... jobs for wannabe Democrat Covid Commissars.  Shiranu?

PS ...

"CALIFORNIA IS COLLAPSING, ELON MUSK SAYS THATS IT, PLANS TO PULL TESLA OUT OF CA AND MOVE TO TX, N.." ... but Musk is a psychopath ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 10, 2020, 10:18:35 AM
In early days of the pandemic, government turned down masks.

Sometimes vigilant.

Dr Fauci said, masks are ineffective.  Meanwhile ... US had several containment breaches last year ...

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/11/24/cdc-inspection-findings-reveal-more-about-fort-detrick-research-suspension.html

Cell phone data suggests that the Wuhan lab was shut down for several weeks in October.  This explains the first official Covid death, in Wuhan, on Nov 17.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 10, 2020, 11:20:57 AM
Naples Florida recloses beaches due to covidiots not following social distancing

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise

Clearly you are an enemy of beach volleyball ;-)

"Protests against social distancing erupt across Hong Kong" - proof that democracy is pro-pandemic ;-)  Democrats are anti-social-distancing-protests ... because they are democratic like the German Democratic Republic (East Germany);-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 10, 2020, 11:20:57 AM
Naples Florida recloses beaches due to covidiots not following social distancing

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise
I shopped at Rural King yesterday.  I won't go back.  It was crowded and no one respecting safety guidelines.  I stood in a line with some guy behind me close enough that he touched me.  I moved forward a bit, and he followed me to make sure he was in my space.  Attendants and customers were without masks.  I then stopped at Aldi to buy bread. It was totally different, sanitary, respectful, cooperative, and a staff member sanitizing carts.  Rural King seems to be making some kind of quiet protest.  It was like disease distribution center.

Mike Cl

In this country, if there had been enough masks made ahead of time (we could, at one time, make over 5 armored vehicles a day for 5 years) to keep us all in masks for a long time.  And if there had been enough test kits made in advance, we would know where the country was succeeding and where it wasn't.  But that takes leadership--for years we've not had that.  The richest nation in the history of the world simply cannot supply it's population with the barest of essentials.  But we do lead the world in one thing--ineptitude.   
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 10, 2020, 02:35:45 PM
In this country, if there had been enough masks made ahead of time (we could, at one time, make over 5 armored vehicles a day for 5 years) to keep us all in masks for a long time.  And if there had been enough test kits made in advance, we would know where the country was succeeding and where it wasn't.  But that takes leadership--for years we've not had that.  The richest nation in the history of the world simply cannot supply it's population with the barest of essentials.  But we do lead the world in one thing--ineptitude.   

It's not so much that we cant, it's that our bureaucracy is so corrupt and short-sighted that they refuse to.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/in-the-early-days-of-the-pandemic-the-us-government-turned-down-an-offer-to-manufacture-millions-of-n95-masks-in-america/2020/05/09/f76a821e-908a-11ea-a9c0-73b93422d691_story.html

QuoteIt was Jan. 22, a day after the first case of covid-19 was detected in the United States, and orders were pouring into Michael Bowen’s company outside Fort Worth, some from as far away as Hong Kong.

Bowen’s medical supply company, Prestige Ameritech, could ramp up production to make an additional 1.7 million N95 masks a week. He viewed the shrinking domestic production of medical masks as a national security issue, though, and he wanted to give the federal government first dibs.

“We still have four like-new N95 manufacturing lines,” Bowen wrote that day in an email to top administrators in the Department of Health and Human Services. “Reactivating these machines would be very difficult and very expensive but could be achieved in a dire situation.”

But communications over several days with senior agency officials â€" including Robert Kadlec, the assistant secretary for preparedness and emergency response â€" left Bowen with the clear impression that there was little immediate interest in his offer.

“I don’t believe we as an government are anywhere near answering those questions for you yet,” Laura Wolf, director of the agency’s Division of Critical Infrastructure Protection, responded that same day.

Bowen persisted.

“We are the last major domestic mask company,” he wrote on Jan. 23. “My phones are ringing now, so I don’t ‘need’ government business. I’m just letting you know that I can help you preserve our infrastructure if things ever get really bad. I’m a patriot first, businessman second.”

In the end, the government did not take Bowen up on his offer. Even today, production lines that could be making more than 7 million masks a month sit dormant.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Masks you can make (but all things must be made in China).  And it is possible to properly store them.  There were contingency supplies, just not enough.  Test kits aren't possible until you have samples of the live virus.  You can't do that ahead of time.  Yes, Dr Biden will save us all ... blargleblarg.  Or perhaps if you were our angry senior citizen dictator the trains would run on time ... ;-)

Shiranu, is that why the governor of California ordered $1 billion worth of non-functioning masks from China?  Couldn't be a payoff, could it?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

""We Sent Them Samples Of A Goat, A Papaya & A Pheasant": Tanzanian President Catches WHO In Epic Lie" ... the bird sample may have been a quail.  In each case the Chinese testing said they all had Covid. Tanzanian President kicked WHO out of the country.  At this rate, the Chinese colonizers of Africa will end up being invited to dinner ;-) ... bush meat with Chinese characteristics.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

But but but but it was supposed to magically go away, and never even get here from China!  A self-proclaimed stable genius said so!

...yeah, we're fucked.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Hydra009

Quote from: trdsf on May 10, 2020, 06:04:31 PM
But but but but it was supposed to magically go away, and never even get here from China!  A self-proclaimed stable genius said so!
It's simultaneously a complete hoax (it's not), a trivial threat comparable to the flu (it's not), and a bioweapon designed by the chinese (they said the same about us).  Anything to avoid having to admit 1) we have a serious problem 2) King Orange fucked up.

Remember when we had the flag at halfmast for a day because two soldiers died in Afghanistan, where they never should have been in the first place?  Well, we're anywhere between 1,000 to the upper 2,000 deaths a day and these cretins are pretending that everything's hunky-dory.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 10, 2020, 06:23:43 PM
It's simultaneously a complete hoax (it's not), a trivial threat comparable to the flu (it's not), and a bioweapon designed by the chinese (they said the same about us).  Anything to avoid having to admit 1) we have a serious problem 2) King Orange fucked up.

Remember when we had the flag at halfmast for a day because two soldiers died in Afghanistan, where they never should have been in the first place?  Well, we're anywhere between 1,000 to the upper 2,000 deaths a day and these cretins are pretending that everything's hunky-dory.

King Orange is a reality-TV host I never voted for.  The one time I voted for King Dick ... I wasn't indirectly voting for Queen Cunt.  And yes, we had no business staying in Afghanistan this long.  But that is a bi-partisan policy, remember?

Yes there are 7 billion unnecessary workers (as the shutdowns are proving).  Do you grow or process food and drink?  Do you make or distribute medicine?  Are you part of the production and distribution of necessary supplies?  If not you are surplus simians!  Try not to be culled in the next few years.

Part of the reason for treasonous coup de etat against King Orange, is because of the bi-partisan neo-lib/neo-con combine, that has profited mightily from the corrupt foreign policy we have had since the Soviet Union fell.  Long live the Soviet Union (well at least their Chinese masters).

In GB, even the Tories are planning for mandatory bicycle use and Boris' little red book.

"RIOTS ERUPT IN GERMANY OVER LOCKDOWN, GERMANS CRY FREEDOM AS RIOT POLICE CLASH" ... time to bring out Merkel's Muslim Brown Shirts.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.