News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Makethisthing.com

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, July 06, 2015, 01:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Anyone find themselves creating comics or other artwork that upsets the apple cart?
Check out www.makethisthing.com from the creator of Tom Tomorrow. .
Oops. .it's www.makeTHATthing.com.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

I've only made one cartoon in my life that was published. It was a picture of a guy with a black motorcycle jacket sitting on his motor cycle with exhaust pipes that went up high in the back looking at you with a big grin on his face while a cop that was behind him was writing a ticket with his face all black from the exhaust.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Baruch

I liked to draw when I was a boy, but I figured I needed to get serious ;-(  I have read Tom Tomorrow for many years.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

doorknob

I just like to draw smut. Heh heh. All kinds of smut. Gay smut straight smut demon smut. Yeah all kinds of smut.

Munch

Quote from: doorknob on July 09, 2015, 01:11:26 AM
I just like to draw smut. Heh heh. All kinds of smut. Gay smut straight smut demon smut. Yeah all kinds of smut.

I discovered how to draw my fav super heroes from marvel art books, so I could take great joy in drawing my favorite x-men like wolverine and beast.
Then I thought, hey, if I can draw my fav heroes, maybe I could draw my fav heroes naked.
Then I thought, hey, if I can draw my fav heroes naked, I can draw them naked together doing things together.

(not safe for work in no way safe for work do not open if you don't like male nudity and smut)
[spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/CZxeAOu.jpg[/spoiler]

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

I draw flies.

But bath day was just 9 days ago, so not right now.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 09, 2015, 08:29:17 AM
I draw flies.

But bath day was just 9 days ago, so not right now.
No problem. Come to our back yard and draw mosquitoes. There's plenty of them.

AllPurposeAtheist

I mistakenly believed that the site was created by the creator of TomTomorrow, but it's in fact a kickstart site that's featuring a two volume book(s) of all of his comics since he began. .I kinda wish I had the money to buy it,  but...It runs from about $70 to over $500.. A bit steep for this old po boy..