If You Ever Wondered What A megalomaniac Is

Started by Solitary, July 02, 2013, 04:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

:evil:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

surly74

very Ron Burgandyesque.

@4:32, I'm hoping that is Vodka.
God bless those Pagans
--
Homer Simpson

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Preachers are always right perhaps? of course.. What other reason to stay?  :blahblah:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Whoa. Talk about Christianity teaching humility... this guy's got it pegged.

hillbillyatheist

I had a preacher like that as a kid. he asked me in front of everybody if I masturbated to his wife, then proceed to force an exorcism on me.

to his credit he later wrote a letter apologizing to me over that.

but the pain he caused left a scare on my heart that never totally heal.
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

Hydra009

This is why I don't like organized religion.  You give some derpbagel a little bit of power and he lords over everyone else with it.  If you want supernatural beliefs, that's fine.  If you want to do supernatural rituals, that's fine too.  But if you want a pastor/priest/imam, I strongly suggest reconsidering.

Plu

:-k

People must be really dumb to keep coming back to this nutjob.

SGOS

What a complete waste of a Sunday morning.  He threatens to get in his paid for Buick and drive on down to Podunk where he will be appreciated.  He should, too.  "Bla bla bla bla.  Son I'm gonna fix your attitude adjustment."  LOL  WTF??  "I wouldn't marry you two.  You ain't thinkin' right."  "And quit hanging out with your friends in the video room."

The silence in the congregation was also curious.  I sense people were just politely waiting for him to finish so they could go home and enjoy their day.  It was also kind of sad because he was totally ineffectual as if he had used up his energy and lost all of his motivational skills.  There was nothing inspirational there at all, just an old cranky guy on the verge of throwing in the towel.

Brian37

Someone needs to tell this idiot he has a bad case of FUCKTARD!
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Brian37

Quote from: "SGOS"What a complete waste of a Sunday morning.  He threatens to get in his paid for Buick and drive on down to Podunk where he will be appreciated.  He should, too.  "Bla bla bla bla.  Son I'm gonna fix your attitude adjustment."  LOL  WTF??  "I wouldn't marry you two.  You ain't thinkin' right."  "And quit hanging out with your friends in the video room."

The silence in the congregation was also curious.  I sense people were just politely waiting for him to finish so they could go home and enjoy their day.  It was also kind of sad because he was totally ineffectual as if he had used up his energy and lost all of his motivational skills.  There was nothing inspirational there at all, just an old cranky guy on the verge of throwing in the towel.

I work on Sunday*GASP!* And during the fall I skip church *DOUBLE GASP!* and drink beer and watch the NFL!
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Colanth

Quote from: "Plu"People must be really dumb to keep coming back to this nutjob.
I don't know if it's dumb or not - you decide.  Some Christian sects hammer it into you that you're nothing but a sinning worm, and you should thank God, every second of every day, that he hasn't sent you to hell yet.  These people most likely believe that, and the preacher is just teaching them, in case some of them have forgotten just how worthless they are.  They're no nuttier, in my opinion, than people who believe that a cracker becomes the unrotted flesh of a myth that died 2,000 years ago, because some guy said some words over it.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Youssuf Ramadan

I'd be sorely tempted to punch his frickin lights out.  People like that get on my tits.  :axe

Plu

Quote from: "Colanth"
Quote from: "Plu"People must be really dumb to keep coming back to this nutjob.
I don't know if it's dumb or not - you decide.  Some Christian sects hammer it into you that you're nothing but a sinning worm, and you should thank God, every second of every day, that he hasn't sent you to hell yet.  These people most likely believe that, and the preacher is just teaching them, in case some of them have forgotten just how worthless they are.  They're no nuttier, in my opinion, than people who believe that a cracker becomes the unrotted flesh of a myth that died 2,000 years ago, because some guy said some words over it.

I dunno. I feel at some point that you yourself also get some blame for believing all that crap. Of course I've never been exposed to so much of it, but still.

LikelyToBreak

I remember reading in Penthouse, yes I did read the articles, that politicians were not the most power hungry people around.  The most power hungry were preachers and teachers.

My brother calls them power faggots.  I don't, because I don't think it fair to equate them to regular faggots.  Who are more often than not, nice people. Maybe the South Park faggots, though.  :-k