News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Mind Meld

Started by pr126, February 22, 2017, 11:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

The message of this thread:

The American education system is run by political demagogues turning out leftist democrat voters.
Universities became the Church of Karl Marx. The professors are the high priests.

These indoctrinated "snowflakes" are tomorrows politicians, judges, professors, leaders of America.

Deny it all you want. It is happening.

Here is an example:  a professor in charge of America's future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vHUNoxywvg

Cavebear

Quote from: Sorginak on February 23, 2017, 02:37:53 AM
Oh, please, spare me the utter drama of this article.

He did not become president by any honest standard.

The popular vote was for Clinton, yet the Electoral College decided to go against that vote and elect Trump.  Oh, I wonder why.

Here we have ourselves quite the conundrum.

The Electoral College was created to protect small States from the Large ones.  When there were only 13 States and States were more important, that mattered.

That is not the case today. 

Vermont, Alaska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Delaware, and Wyoming are all so little-populated that they have only 1 Representative and 2 Senators.  They average about 700,000 people.  So they get about 1 Electoral College vote per 233,000 people.  California gets 53 Electoral College votes from 41 million voters, so they get 1 Electoral College vote per 774,000.  That means that Wyoming voters count 3X+ California voters.

That's not right.  It should be more even.  And if it was more even, Trump would not be President today. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2017, 02:17:50 AM
The Electoral College was created to protect small States from the Large ones.  When there were only 13 States and States were more important, that mattered.

Vermont, Alaska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Delaware, and Wyoming are all so little-populated that they have only 1 Representative and 2 Senators.  They average about 700,000 people.  So they get about 1 Electoral College vote per 233,000 people.  California gets 53 Electoral College votes from 41 million voters, so they get 1 Electoral College vote per 774,000.  That means that Wyoming voters count 3X+ California voters.

That's not right.  It should be more even.  And if it was more even, Trump would not be President today. 
This wasn't a problem when Clinton or Obama was elected. Why now?

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on February 26, 2017, 03:02:55 AM
This wasn't a problem when Clinton or Obama was elected. Why now?

Uhh, maybe because it wouldn't make a difference. Republicans win the rural states that have more power per person than they reasonably should. If you fix that problem, that means that Obama and Clinton are winning even that much more easily. If a problem is not probleming, then of course people aren't going to be paying attention to it.

You should really think out what you are saying some time...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on February 26, 2017, 03:28:16 AM
Uhh, maybe because it wouldn't make a difference. Republicans win the rural states that have more power per person than they reasonably should. If you fix that problem, that means that Obama and Clinton are winning even that much more easily. If a problem is not probleming, then of course people aren't going to be paying attention to it.

You should redally think out what you are saying some time...
I think I did. Dems lost, and any stupid excuses drummed up are speculated.
Electoral College, recounting the votes, Russian hackings, and other things.

All this is done by the media who is controlling your minds. Or whats left of it.
Sore losers.

Trump is now president. Stop the whining and get on with your lives.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on February 26, 2017, 04:22:06 AM

All this is done by the media who is controlling your minds. Or whats left of it.
Sore losers.

When most Presidents won in the past, the majority vote AND the Electoral College vote agreed, so no one felt like arguing about it.

But when Gore lost, the situation was the same but Bush wasn't QUITE as crazy as Trump AND the public hadn't been cheated TWICE in a generation.

I will point out that the last time the majority and the Electoral College disagreed in totals, it was Gore losing and THAT was a minority of the voters.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2017, 02:17:50 AM

Don't worry, Tennessee just agreed to a new Constitutional Convention.  This is not good for Democrats.  With a new Constitutional Convention creating a new Constitution, all D party member will be ineligible to vote or hold office.  See .. bitch about the Constitution, but not willing to file an amendment (like you are supposed to) means you are Johnny Reb.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2017, 05:44:30 AM
When most Presidents won in the past, the majority vote AND the Electoral College vote agreed, so no one felt like arguing about it.

But when Gore lost, the situation was the same but Bush wasn't QUITE as crazy as Trump AND the public hadn't been cheated TWICE in a generation.

I will point out that the last time the majotit

JEB Bush stole that election, just like Mayor Daley stole the 1960 election for Jack Kennedy.  What goes around comes around.  None of the US elections are legit, because you can't have elections in a Crown Colony.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2017, 08:46:54 AM
JEB Bush stole that election, just like Mayor Daley stole the 1960 election for Jack Kennedy.  What goes around comes around.  None of the US elections are legit, because you can't have elections in a Crown Colony.

Truth seems to escape you.  Kennedy won the Electoral Collage 303 to 219.  Chicago itself did not have any effect on the election.  You are reading conspiracy theory sites.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2017, 08:53:51 AM
Truth seems to escape you.  Kennedy won the Electoral Collage 303 to 219.  Chicago itself did not have any effect on the election.  You are reading conspiracy theory sites.

So then, Trump is a legitimate President, based on the Electoral College, which you oppose?  No, Kennedy would have lost the popular vote, except for voter fraud.  He would be in the same boat as the D party candidate in 2000 and 2016,
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2017, 08:56:35 AM
So then, Trump is a legitimate President, based on the Electoral College, which you oppose?  No, Kennedy would have lost the popular vote, except for voter fraud.  He would be in the same boat as the D party candidate in 2000 and 2016,

303 to 219 can't be explained by Chicago.  Get real.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2017, 08:59:46 AM
303 to 219 can't be explained by Chicago.  Get real.

You didn't address ... popular vote?  Why?  Because you are a D-bear.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2017, 09:13:07 AM
You didn't address ... popular vote?  Why?  Because you are a D-bear.

112,827 and they didn't all come from Chicago.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on February 26, 2017, 04:22:06 AM

Sore losers.

Oh, look, when called out on being wrong you just start attacking a random group and not addressing what was actually said. Shocking.

Still waiting for that evidence that no women in the world are more protected than American btw.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Swedish and French women have more rights, probably.  If they can keep out of the clutches of immigrants.  GB and the US are legends in their own minds.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.