Donald Trump: Its ok to grab women by the pussy if you're a star

Started by Nonsensei, October 08, 2016, 10:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Shoe ... yes, I am so over this election ... very happy right now, not in toothpick-in-eyes torture like the other folk.

I said months ago, I would vote for Hitler's cadaver (it is in Magdeburg with Eva and the Goebbels family) over Hillary ... fortunately Gary Johnson is available.  I see no need to prevent the Ds or the Rs from destroying the SCOTUS or the rest of this shitty country.  If I were evil, I would try to profit from it, like Bain Capital and Rmoney.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

One can always trust Bender to say what is exactly wrong...  That's his purpose.  Sadly, we humans don't have a "purpose".  If we did, I would guess that is why Trump exists, though.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

chill98

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 22, 2016, 05:23:24 AM
Chill98, you are stupid. Nobody needs to provide with you anything to discuss, your 'reasoning' in this issue pretty much goes back to your position on anti-vaccination. Your understanding of experience in a job like international politics is that you can teach a dog to shake hands. Asking what Hillary has got to offer as opposed to Trump, when the race is between these two people, talking about Hillary's less than honest position in comparison with a barely literate thug monkey however, requires your dog teaching you some tricks I guess. But then probably he would make a better voter than you and a better president than Trump.
I will cut you slack for being an ESL drunk who can't comprehend people can have a position (I vaccinated my kid) while exploring the opposite position.  Here is Wendy Abrams email to Podesta regarding this issue:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8443

So, much to your dismay (I would guess) there are Clinton supporters who question issues regarding vaccine safety while not being anti-vaccine.

In the USA, there are qualifications that one must meet to run for president, are Age and Citizenship.  Thats all the qualifications REQUIRED by law.  From that point on, it is up to the people to decide.  Get over it.

Being as you chose to attack the questioner, rather than post something of substance regarding Clinton's shiny record of achievements while Sec. of State, I must believe you have NOTHING of SUBSTANCE to offer in defense of her qualifications.  This is a THEME among dogma chanting Clinton supporters. 

Clinton is a corrupt LIAR.  She will say anything to get elected but do nothing to improve anything but the his/her bank account laundering money through the 'foundation'. Her obligations to her funding sources puts the USA sovereignty at great risk.  Her obligation is not to 'we the people' of the usa, let alone basement dwelling turk's .  She will bomb you as easily as she approved of bombing libya over MONEY - look it up Keywords Libya and gold standard!   But it is easier than that.  Here's a simple chant from Clinton... 

Equal pay for women!! 

... low and BEHOLD:

3 out of the 11 highest paid employees of the Foundation are women. 
    CHILLNOTE: Ya think one of those women was Chelsea?
> > Avg salary of the highest paid men is $294,157.50, while the avg salary of
> the highest paid women is $181,576.66 ($112K difference)
> > Median salary of the highest paid men is $346,106, while the median salary
> of the highest paid women is $185,386 ($190K difference)
> > > Chart and citations are on the attached doc. And I included the original > 2013 990, where the #s come from.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14473

The buck stops Where again?  Her Own Foundation, where she has the option of creating an environment of Equal Pay does not comply with her campaign Slogan!  She is Unbelievable!  A Liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTatAtnL3z0

Cavebear

When you can only quote documents of questionable origin, that is not really the best argument for a position.

Did you have a point?

chill98

Quote from: Cavebear on October 22, 2016, 10:43:31 AM
When you can only quote documents of questionable origin, that is not really the best argument for a position.

Did you have a point?
Only questionable now that Clinton is in the spotlight!  Hypocrite! 

Or maybe its coward.

Watch the video.  Why would you bleach-bit a server of yoga and wedding emails if you had nothing to hide?

Cavebear

Because people write about that stuff on government email systems too?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 22, 2016, 10:56:48 AM
Because people write about that stuff on government email systems too?

I am sure you used to be a Nixon supporter ... bwahah
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: chill98 on October 22, 2016, 10:35:56 AM
I will cut you slack for being an ESL drunk who can't comprehend people can have a position (I vaccinated my kid) while exploring the opposite position.

Yes you said it.

I understand your language better than most of your fellow Trump supporters even when I am drunk. Theirs is a sad, pathetic existence, mine is a nickname.

Champagne taste on a beer budget, Chill. This is the optimistic definition of your 'position' here, assuming you know anything about politics 101. :lol: 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Cavebear

Wait, ae you sugesting that being drink somehow inhibitsrational thinking"  Il be drnd!

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on October 22, 2016, 08:35:35 AM
Shoe ... yes, I am so over this election ... very happy right now, not in toothpick-in-eyes torture like the other folk.

I said months ago, I would vote for Hitler's cadaver (it is in Magdeburg with Eva and the Goebbels family) over Hillary ... fortunately Gary Johnson is available.  I see no need to prevent the Ds or the Rs from destroying the SCOTUS or the rest of this shitty country.  If I were evil, I would try to profit from it, like Bain Capital and Rmoney.

You know what is so tragic to watch about this election from far far away? Most Americans, like you, think the situation with Trump actually marks something and his existence, esp. if he wins will cause things 'to arrive at some point' and cause them to change direction somehow. Let chips fall where they may, eh?

And the reason for that is the American conviction and the childish arrogance that what is going on in USA right now is some sort of a special, unique situation to the country, certainly not what has been going on around the world forever and certainly teh result would be something unique. It's always been fascinating to me that between all that anger, bitterness and hatred you actually trust the system itself. This is inherent to American culture. You actually do believe this fairy tale of greatness and democracy bullshit deep down under your rage and bitterness, don't you? And the concepts of dictatorships and dictators are some exotic, dark fantasies of lands far away, the result will be different in the land of freedom, right?

You think America is a shitty country now? You think 'destroying' the two parties along with SCOTUS will 'correct' some evil empire? What are you going to replace with it? What are you going to rebuild that will function so differently that you want to watch it all burn? What the fuck are you talking about? What the fuck you think is going to happen? God, you are a spoilt, stupid brat. There is no short cut. There is no timeless moment that will collapse the kingdom down to make it born from its ashes anew with people enlightened, walking towards the light with classical music in the background in the dawn of a new world. This is not a romantic Hollywood dysutopia, you moron, it is a country with 320 millions people living in it with severe shaping influence and power on the planet; billions of people.

What do you think that has been going on in the Middle East for decades? For example, what do you think that has happened in Turkey 15 years ago? How do you think that man recahed to that position? Why do you think people voted for him? Because he is a devout muslim and all the other stupid muslims supported him, because they are muslim and of course stupid?  Do you think what happened in Turkey then is even tiny bit different, what is going on in the US now? It's NOT. And you are treating this as some bad fluke and think something is gonna get out of it if you throw a condescending tantrum, instead of doing the only one thig you can.

Existence of Trump, Trump vs Hillary; spoilt brats like you spitting poison to Hillary with bullshit reasons -as if you have the luxury- is not going to change anything even you fuck Hitler's cadaver in the ass waving the flag, screaming halelujah out loud. Things will stay the same and go worse and worse. And people will get used to it. And every new generation will born in to that worse and grew up with it seeing it is normal. People get used to everyhing Baruch. A society that learned to dismiss hundreds of mass shootings in a year by 'mental illness' will learn to live in a dictatorship and continue to praise it as the free land. This is what they have been doing for long time now, nothing different is going.

You want to talk about how you'd like to watch America burn? Be my guest. I am all ears. JUST SAY SOMETHING REAL. Don't give me this teenage angst and rage mixed up with a 200 year old rhetoric and fantasy. Nothing is going to get destroyed. Get your head out of your ass.

I swear you piss me off so much sometimes... :breakcomp:

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Piss you off?  Why?  Because I take you seriously (though sometimes your posts are overly long)?  Because I respect the rights of foreigners not to be bombed because of American domestic politics?  Because I am able to understand your Euro-Left politics?  My output has mutated quite a lot in the last year, because of ongoing developments in American politics ... so I am not ideological, or I would be a Trump supporter ;-)  Are you frustrated that in spite of being outside the Matrix, I don't share your Euro-Left POV?

Yes, the US isn't special, and the current election in the US isn't special (I agree with your rhetorical point ... as rhetoric).  Yes, you are probably right that nothing will change ... particularly since my vote for Gary Johnson, will be lost in the vast majority of votes for the main candidates (by voters still in the Matrix).  But I would rather skip the election this cycle, than vote for either of them.  Yes, Gary Johnson isn't a professor of political science, any more than I believe Obama is a Constitutional scholar.

And yes, I do believe in the Deep State ... and this is why nothing will change, until the US is a radioactive parking lot.  I do feel so sorry for humanity, that in the self destruction of the US, we are going to take many others with us (you hear that O Canada?).  But will W Europe even exist by the time that happens (thanks to the Atlantic Ocean).  There are young Muslim immigrants in Germany now, who have posted that if the German people don't like the new immigrants (they have had Turkish immigrants for years, there are more new mosques in Berlin than churches) then the Germans need to get out ... and donate their country to the immigrants (Manifest Destiny worked out well for the US too).  So much for Merkel's 1000 minute Reich.  Your country isn't innocent in that outcome ... they also want to destroy Assad.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

No, you piss me off, because your solution to the USA problem is exactly the culture and the understanding that has made USA the global problem in the first place. Because you are thinking in religious terms; almost a biblical apocalypse, a revenge to end some evil empire. Good, evil, one step solutions.

This is the narcissicistic, megolamaniac, psychotic American identity you hate so much, Baruch. Imagine that in a fantasy plane USA is removed from the planet just like that with a magic wand. Do you understand that the moment you do that you just created another 'USA' to do same thing? And another one the moment you removed this one and another one after you removed that. But you still think USA is 'special' and that is why you think humanity will be saved when you 'remove' that one while you haven't moved one step from that point itself.

Let's look at it. The power of state and the people.

I don't get what you mean by 'believing' in the deep state. You mean you understand while a lot of people don't that there has never been a difference between the State and the Deep State? Deep state is not some anomaly that occurs in a power zone under special circumstances or some conspiracy theory. It's how a given power zone works; it is the basic dynamic principle of power. After a power zone reaches a point, it has to gain all the power available to stay as a power zone and so create conditions and ciricumstances to gain more power. If it doesn't; if it stays inactive in this sense the potential power would be gained by other zones and the zone would lose its status as a power zone. Works same with clans 40 000 years ago or the modern states today. There is no way around it. You have one limited map and resources; one piece of rock and nobody's going anywhere for a very long time. The only thing highly likley not going to extinct for now is humans. People.

The point is how much of that power is actually dependent on people. Because interestinly enough while the modern state is the only structure that is supposedly have the most power on its people in mass scale -from media manipulation to high intelligence and military technology just for starters- so far in history, there has also never been a time in history that the states actually dependent on people this much. I know it sounds crazy, but contrary to the massive social psychology started by industrial revolutions; continued with technological development; competition, cemented by the mass fear of genocides, atrocties; wars and invasions developed, interestingly enough, people; individuals are still the biggest 'power' on earth. Because it is all about them.

How do you render that power useless?

Putting a society; people in order; the authority of a state over its citizens is dependent on its war power. This is the first domestic principle of state and the war industry; a military state. This is why all states are militray state and in its essence they are dictatorships. Its sub categories are isolation, fear, providing the so called civil rights, consumerist culture and so 'manifacturing consent' in mass cale, every level. USA is the most successful example; a dictatorship without a dictator. North Korea is the worst one.

Imagine a state that doesn't need over coercion to apply censorhip, a system that doesn't even need institutions to impose propaganda on its people, because the culture; people provide that for themselves. A perfect auto-censorship that keeps selling bridges and countries, victimhoods and fear, create boogiemen and sell and sell and sell. Selling desires, sell existences, selling choices, selling people to people, selling rights, freedoms, personalities. There is nothing that cannot be sold. Esp. when people are selling it to themselves, recycle it and sell it over again.   

The culture of economy of the war industry and mass communication. A culture that has already become the human culture itself. This is not American culture, Baruch it is human culture.

As because you know this cannot be 'changed' or 'reversed', YOU DREAM ABOUT TAKING THAT MACHINE DOWN BY NUKING USA?! Is that your 'rock bottom' and happy ending of the ugly truth?

How naive, arrogant and narssicistic of you, sweety. I hope you realise that happy ending is the best selling product of the same machine? Nobody is out of the Matrix. Period. No buts, no may bes. I am all for criticising its gut of its head, I am all for bashing it down right and left, but I am not for an approach out of Hollywood movie mass destruction. Say something real.

There are no happy endings of the truth. There is either happiness or truth. Never both.

Baruch

Good clarification.  You are talking to me, not at me ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

The US isn't the problem.  Quite frankly, without the US, the world would pretty much collapse into chaos.

I don't say that lightly.  We HAPPEN to be, through geography and resources (and a bit of democracy thrown in)  in a position to help keep some world structure in place.  It won't last forever.  There will be a time when the general Pax Americana will be missed.

And I'm not saying we are perfect either.  Minor wars lately have been ill-considered and even down-right asinine.  Iraq should never have happened.  We have our own internal idiots like everyone else and sometimes they gain temporary power by playing on the fears of voters.

But in general, the US seeks world peace for trade and the improvement of worldwide living standards.  Let's see Russia and China claim THAT!