News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"Pompeo Admits He Participated In Controversial Call Between Trump And Ukainian President" .. the Secretary of State and former CIA head was with Trump on the call.  So no out of control Trump conversation in that case.  It is looking more and more that this was a deliberate bait to catch WH leakers, and to hang Congress from their own petard.

Meanwhile back in Russia-gate ...

"DOJ To Declassify 'The Backbone' Of Mueller Investigation With Monthly Document Dumps" .. presumably with some legally mandated redactions.  Will the revelations in this, break the backbone of the Dems?

"GOP DEMAND DOJ INVESTIGATE 2016 COLLUSION BETWEEN HILLARY CLINTON,THE DNC, AND UKRAINE" ... don't throw stones in glass houses.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on October 02, 2019, 10:06:13 AM
im - peach brandy for hard drinkers.
How about triple sec for the great orange buffoon?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Dem Rebels didn't have the lobster admiral to warn them that the Repub death star was active "Its a trap!".  Where can the Dems find some Ewoks?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Apparently a wall isn't going to be good enough for Trump. He wants a moat with snakes and alligators. And he want migrants to be shot, in the legs or otherwise. And flesh-piercing spikes atop the wall.

I wonder when he'll think about planting land mines along the entire length of the border?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 02, 2019, 02:52:14 PM
Apparently a wall isn't going to be good enough for Trump. He wants a moat with snakes and alligators. And he want migrants to be shot, in the legs or otherwise. And flesh-piercing spikes atop the wall.

I wonder when he'll think about planting land mines along the entire length of the border?

I heard that was false news.  I will be happy to expel all the Anglos to south of the border, so MS13 can enslave your women and children (sarc).

Besides, anyone knows, the Dem version of the wall would be similar to the Democratic Republic of Germany ... Berlin wall and W German border system.  Basically concertina wire and machine guns.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Trump's whole campaign strategy is "Be afraid, be very afraid!"
God Not Found

Hydra009

Unbeliever

They say "the whistle blower" is under federal protection, but they'd better be protecting his/her family, as well. These Trumplicans won't stop at anything to protect their idol.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 02, 2019, 04:14:37 PM
Trump's whole campaign strategy is "Be afraid, be very afraid!"

I fear 200 million American psychos.  Don't you?

There is a treaty.  Signed by Obama.  That the US and Ukraine have to cooperate on criminal investigations.  That pretty much includes every Democrat then.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 02, 2019, 04:56:32 PM
They say "the whistle blower" is under federal protection, but they'd better be protecting his/her family, as well. These Trumplicans won't stop at anything to protect their idol.

No, Hillary's Arkancide team can take care of anything, just like Epstein.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"We'll "Definitely" Interfere In 2020, Just "Don't Tell Anybody": Putin Mockingly Tells NBC Reporter" ... seems fair.  The US interferes in every election in every country, including US elections.  Just ask Obama/Hillary coup plotters.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Well, now we know where Trump gets some of his ideas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA6U-1Atf0w
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Trump to Pence: "You scratch my back, and I'll stab yours."
God Not Found

Unbeliever

I'm surprised Trump hasn't accused Pelosi of having cooties! LOL
God Not Found