Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 27, 2019, 06:58:10 PM

Hard to believe.

I find their complaints completely reasonable.  Women are ignored too often by asshole men.  I would mention this subject more often, but quite frankly women have more authority on this matter than I do.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 27, 2019, 07:08:23 PM
Women are never happy, not even at their weddings in my experience.  Trying to please them is futile.  I saved myself a lot of frustration by stopping to try.

Example … give them some money.  It is always too little or too much.  It is never just right.  Goldilocks was fake news. 

That and y'all can't speak for Ms Southern.  That is misogynist or ventriloquism.  The only women you like are like Mao's last wife.  No wonder he died … in bed with "gang of four" ;-(

Why is it that whenever you seem to be rational for a while, you go and say nonsense like that? 

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 27, 2019, 07:21:03 PM
My, my--you must lead a bitter, bitter life.  I actually feel sorry for you.

Not that I'm perfect or anything, but such sexist attitudes are SO 2018...  :)

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on August 27, 2019, 09:57:28 PM
Not that I'm perfect or anything, but such sexist attitudes are SO 2018...  :)
I'd amend that statement as ' Not that I'm perfect or anything, but such sexist attitudes are SO stupid...  :)'
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 27, 2019, 10:59:24 PM
I'd amend that statement as ' Not that I'm perfect or anything, but such sexist attitudes are SO stupid...  :)'

"2018" was a joke on people who refer to things as "so 1960s".  But "SO stupid" works for me too.  LOL!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 27, 2019, 09:54:33 PM
Why is it that whenever you seem to be rational for a while, you go and say nonsense like that?

I break things into separate lines, for a purpose.  Some is satire, some commentary, some analysis.  Not all satire is marked.  Rhetoric works that way, leaves you guessing.

Yes, y'all are Southern gentlemen, more White than Col Sanders.  BS, puleease.  PC means complete dishonesty.  Women are prettier predators.

If I comment about women, and it isn't satire, then it is commentary.  Empirical observation.  Y'all can deny all you want.  I won't apologize for saying what I see as true, no matter how ugly the woman/women are.  On the other hand, I am not actually judging them, just like I don't judge a jaguar who sneaks up on an alligator and eats it.  I do have marginal feelings about male predation, because I am male.  But I realize that is because of the 6 piece chicken bucket I just ate.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 27, 2019, 10:59:24 PM

Elevate women on a pedestal if you like, you Ronald Reagan you ;-)  Self hating male perhaps?  Even if not, anyone past 21 knows what women are like.  Hormone influenced opinions by either sex.  I want women to bite my head off, spiders that they are, or feel the scorpion sting, frogs that men are.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 28, 2019, 01:13:34 AM
I break things into separate lines, for a purpose.  Some is satire, some commentary, some analysis.  Not all satire is marked.  Rhetoric works that way, leaves you guessing.

Yes, y'all are Southern gentlemen, more White than Col Sanders.  BS, puleease.  PC means complete dishonesty.  Women are prettier predators.

If I comment about women, and it isn't satire, then it is commentary.  Empirical observation.  Y'all can deny all you want.  I won't apologize for saying what I see as true, no matter how ugly the woman/women are.  On the other hand, I am not actually judging them, just like I don't judge a jaguar who sneaks up on an alligator and eats it.  I do have marginal feelings about male predation, because I am male.  But I realize that is because of the 6 piece chicken bucket I just ate.

You are stunning.  I'll just leave it at that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 28, 2019, 01:26:14 AM
You are stunning.  I'll just leave it at that.

Idealism is the opposite of empirical observation.  And you don't have to be married, to know what women are like.  Unless you are a gay male.  In which case your irrational feelings for women are transferred to men.  For straight men, women are Other.  For gay men, women are Wholly Other.  And no, I am not a misogynist.  I love women, irrationally.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

QuoteRachel Maddow continues reporting on the Trump administration's new policy of targeting sick immigrant children, dependent on medical treatment in the United States, for deportation with just 33 days notice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkjuoM19rY

Does Trump really think this will garner votes for hm in 2020? Does he really believe that his base will love this move? Just how low will this guy sink this country?

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 29, 2019, 02:22:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkjuoM19rY

Does Trump really think this will garner votes for hm in 2020? Does he really believe that his base will love this move? Just how low will this guy sink this country?
Just how low?  Hold on, you will see; the closer 2020 comes, the more flaky this despicable creature becomes.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

Lying to look good

Never would have suspected that from a guy with a giant comb-over.

Baruch

Rachel Mad-Cow?  Don't believe anything she says.  Sorry.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

So where is Congress?  They were going to file for impeachment, have they forgotten where the blank forms are kept?  What is keeping them?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.