Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on October 02, 2018, 09:14:29 PM
Damn straight h's a prick.

Also a perfect memory, and vindictive ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on October 02, 2018, 09:14:29 PM
Damn straight h's a prick.

In this mosaic Trump isn't just A prick but several hundred.

Zoom at your peril.

Baruch

It was so much more primitive in the 70s when we made symbol pictures of Lincoln etc.

Where's Waldo?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: GSOgymrat on October 02, 2018, 10:48:56 PM
In this mosaic Trump isn't just A prick but several hundred.

Zoom at your peril.

Not while I'm at work, I won't!
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

trdsf

Meanwhile, just to prove that he's made of awful â€" and apparently see if he can break the record for the widest gender gap ever recorded in an American election â€" the Orange Disaster Area is now actively mocking Dr Blasey Ford's testimony.

Granted, this is the same guy who openly mocked a disabled reporter.

Any other person would have been driven from public life by now just for the first one.  I simply cannot fathom why anyone would support this vile entity any longer.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Mike Cl

Quote from: trdsf on October 03, 2018, 10:40:01 AM
Meanwhile, just to prove that he's made of awful â€" and apparently see if he can break the record for the widest gender gap ever recorded in an American election â€" the Orange Disaster Area is now actively mocking Dr Blasey Ford's testimony.

Granted, this is the same guy who openly mocked a disabled reporter.

Any other person would have been driven from public life by now just for the first one.  I simply cannot fathom why anyone would support this vile entity any longer.
I agree 100%!!!!  Yet look at all the women who are holding up 'Women for Trump' signs!!!That goes into the 'I just, for the life of me, can't figure this out!'  WTF at its most profound!! 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

They (Trump supporters/fanatics) have been taught to believe lies when told them, and to worship and obey authority. They can't help it, the indoctrination has been too effective for them to resist it. And that's if they even wanted to resist it, but they don't even realize that there is anything to be resisted. The powers that be are grandmasters of manipulation and psychological encouragement, and have chosen the lowest common denominator to suborn.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

trdsf

Okay, I got my FEMA testing alert.

I put the odds at 50-50 that Lord Dampnut uses it within the next six months in order to distract from something he got himself stuck in.

Actually, I put it at about 50-50 that he uses it before (or on) Election Day to stir up fear and/or disrupt GOTV activities.

Unbeliever

Apparently Trump's whole life has been a fraud. He's not a "self-made man" at all, and that was one of his major talking points. There seems to be a reason that he has affluenza:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtLrDz9Qznk
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Used car salesmen and squillionaires are within the psychopath spectrum.

I would mock any and all D or R people, but it seems unnecessary at this point.  They have lost any credibility they once had.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 03, 2018, 11:49:55 AM
I agree 100%!!!!  Yet look at all the women who are holding up 'Women for Trump' signs!!!That goes into the 'I just, for the life of me, can't figure this out!'  WTF at its most profound!!

The problem with most political behavior is that it depends on stereotypical behavior .. aka stereotyping people.  Not all women are the same.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 03, 2018, 02:43:25 PM
Apparently Trump's whole life has been a fraud. He's not a "self-made man" at all, and that was one of his major talking points. There seems to be a reason that he has affluenza:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtLrDz9Qznk

Like father, like son.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on October 03, 2018, 10:11:16 PM
Like father, like son.

Robespierre would be happy you are "woke".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

AllPurposeAtheist

Wh...wha...what? Trump really didn't just parlay the "small loan of 1 MILLION DOLLARS from his dah-dee into billions through sheer will and genius building skills? Say it ain't so Trumpites! He couldn't have been involved in cheating, lying and tax fraud schemes since it's common knowledge that all taxes are derived from the Devil himself and only exist to take his HARD EARNED money to GIVE to us underserving types.  No, he's only rich because he had to work a billion times harder than everyone else! Or..did he merely just work harder at lying than everyone else?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on October 03, 2018, 02:25:34 PM
Okay, I got my FEMA testing alert.

I put the odds at 50-50 that Lord Dampnut uses it within the next six months in order to distract from something he got himself stuck in.

Actually, I put it at about 50-50 that he uses it before (or on) Election Day to stir up fear and/or disrupt GOTV activities.

I expect that "Lord Dampnut" (LOL on that phrase!) will do anything OTHER than show his taxes statements in order to stay in power.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!