WW2 Vet Beaten To Death By Teens

Started by stromboli, August 23, 2013, 01:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: "bericks999"
Quote from: "shiranu"I see no reason I should trust or distrust a white man anymore than a black because, if its an ethnic thing, whites are quite possibly far more dangerous to me than a black man.
Huh?  You need to touch base with reality bud, go live in a poor community for 6 months and then get back with us. I can absolutely garuntee you won't be claiming this nonsense anymore!

The town I grew up in had a population that was 21% under the poverty line, and amongst people under the age of 18 a 26% poverty rate... and that isn't counting the sizable illegal population who fell under the poverty line. My best friend's family of 6 live in a two bedroom shack... and that's being kind to even call it a shack. As for the rest of my friends, I only had one (son of one of the local police) who lived in a proper house.

The majority of town across the tracks, which is where I spent at least 4 days a week at that shack, is the barrio... falling apart house after falling apart house, yards filled with garbage and guard dogs and drug dealers. And you know what? Brown, or the lesser number of blacks and whites... in this part of town, they didn't seem to discriminate; whites broke the law just as much as their neighbours.

And to be fair to the Hispanics, they didn't drag people down main street tied to the back of their pickups for being black. Nor did they harass you because you were a mix of both "white" and Latino. The second town I moved to, the Mexicans did pot and the whites did heroin and coke & had a decent Neo-Nazi population. So yeah, given the white people I grew up around... I don't feel any need to assume myself safe around whites because they aren't any better than anyone else.

I didn't grow up in some nice, gated white community; I didn't even grow up in a white community because the whites disliked me for being mixed. So don't fucking come in here telling me that I need to go see "poor communities" when you know jack shit about what type of area I grew up in. I was adopted because my mum was basically homeless and incapable of taking care of herself much less me... and my dad was a truck driver who was gone 6 days a week. But yeah, I have never seen poor communities before...

Edit: Oh, I forgot the school! They are on their 5th principle in (I believe 4 years) due to low academic performances and violence and the state is threatening to take over; whites are the majority and some of the biggest problem students if it is like it was when I left. We had maybe 8 black students when I left and only 3 of them were trouble students.

QuoteAnd please, don't respond with some silliness about the population ratios of ethnic groups in poor areas or some other garbage.

So you don't want me to respond with the reasons they commit crimes, you just want me to say... "They are black, therefor they are criminals because its their culture.".

Yeah, go fuck yourself.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Shiranu"[spoil:2755wedv]
Quote from: "bericks999"
Quote from: "shiranu"I see no reason I should trust or distrust a white man anymore than a black because, if its an ethnic thing, whites are quite possibly far more dangerous to me than a black man.
Huh?  You need to touch base with reality bud, go live in a poor community for 6 months and then get back with us. I can absolutely garuntee you won't be claiming this nonsense anymore!

The town I grew up in had a population that was 21% under the poverty line, and amongst people under the age of 18 a 26% poverty rate... and that isn't counting the sizable illegal population who fell under the poverty line. My best friend's family of 6 live in a two bedroom shack... and that's being kind to even call it a shack. As for the rest of my friends, I only had one (son of one of the local police) who lived in a proper house.

The majority of town across the tracks, which is where I spent at least 4 days a week at that shack, is the barrio... falling apart house after falling apart house, yards filled with garbage and guard dogs and drug dealers. And you know what? Brown, or the lesser number of blacks and whites... in this part of town, they didn't seem to discriminate; whites broke the law just as much as their neighbours.

And to be fair to the Hispanics, they didn't drag people down main street tied to the back of their pickups for being black. Nor did they harass you because you were a mix of both "white" and Latino. The second town I moved to, the Mexicans did pot and the whites did heroin and coke & had a decent Neo-Nazi population. So yeah, given the white people I grew up around... I don't feel any need to assume myself safe around whites because they aren't any better than anyone else.

I didn't grow up in some nice, gated white community; I didn't even grow up in a white community because the whites disliked me for being mixed. So don't fucking come in here telling me that I need to go see "poor communities" when you know jack shit about what type of area I grew up in. I was adopted because my mum was basically homeless and incapable of taking care of herself much less me... and my dad was a truck driver who was gone 6 days a week. But yeah, I have never seen poor communities before...

Edit: Oh, I forgot the school! They are on their 5th principle in (I believe 4 years) due to low academic performances and violence and the state is threatening to take over; whites are the majority and some of the biggest problem students if it is like it was when I left. We had maybe 8 black students when I left and only 3 of them were trouble students.

QuoteAnd please, don't respond with some silliness about the population ratios of ethnic groups in poor areas or some other garbage.

So you don't want me to respond with the reasons they commit crimes, you just want me to say... "They are black, therefor they are criminals because its their culture.".

Yeah, go fuck yourself.[/spoil:2755wedv]
I do believe the only appropriate reaction here is "owned."
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

_Xenu_

Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

_Xenu_

Quote from: "Shiranu"So yeah, given the white people I grew up around... I don't feel any need to assume myself safe around whites because they aren't any better than anyone else.
Unfortunately, the statistics don't back that assertion. Violent crime is much more prevalent among blacks than whites.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

PopeyesPappy

Just a few facts.

1)   There are more poor white people than there are black people at any income level in the US.
2)   Most US murders are committed by blacks.
3)   Murder rates are inversely proportional to income level in the US.
a)   The murder rate among the white population falls sharply as income level increases.
b)    The murder rate among the black population falls as income level increases, but not nearly as sharply as it does in the white population.
4)   65% of the black population is concentrated in inner cities.
5)   The murder rate in inner cities is significantly higher than other areas of the country.
6)   Most US murders are committed by people with a previous criminal history.
7)   Most US murder victims are people with a previous criminal history.
8)   Blacks are over represented in the US prison population when compared to the general population.
9)   The rates vary, but the previously listed points hold true for violent crime in general.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/cr ... ta-table-3

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... y_Race.png

http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/brie ... 0br-06.pdf

http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~roos/Course ... ssp802.pdf

More to follow.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Colanth

Quote from: "Shiranu"
QuoteWhy? We're not suppose to ask that question because it would be racist to do so. Well, I strongly disagree.

Wrong, we aren't suppose to assume it is because they are black.
I believe that Jack's point was that if black kids kill a white man it's considered racist to assume it's because they're black, but if white kids kill a black man it's okay to assume it's because he's black.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.