Is Eve the best troll ever? Cast your vote

Started by josephpalazzo, November 28, 2013, 07:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leo

Quote from: "antediluvian"Oh, just found Eve.  
Azzizi has her beat.
I hate to differ but that Azzizi bitch was very annoying. I can't stand her.  :twisted:
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Jmpty

???  ??

missingnocchi

The best trolls this site gets are not religious assholes, but our own flesh and blood fellow atheists.
What's a "Leppo?"

josephpalazzo

Now, now, let's not be too harsh on those who are having fun. :P

Solitary

This is like trying to prove a negative. She's the best at using Slick Maneuvers by far, but not the best at being a troll or she would be gone already by popular vote. She is a Legion in her own mind. :wink:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "Solitary"This is like trying to prove a negative. She's the best at using Slick Maneuvers by far, but not the best at being a troll or she would be gone already by popular vote. She is a Legion in her own mind. :wink:  Solitary

Yes, but a good troll is one that can walk a fine line between injecting just enough provocation to get you riled up but not enough to get banned.

AllPurposeAtheist

Joseph, you're giving the impression that you're easily fooled. The good news is you're not alone.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

josephpalazzo

I think that Eve is performing as a troll much better than most people have anticipated. She has been underestimated, and look at her, still going strong. In what am I being fooled?  :-k

Solitary

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"
Quote from: "Solitary"This is like trying to prove a negative. She's the best at using Slick Maneuvers by far, but not the best at being a troll or she would be gone already by popular vote. She is a Legion in her own mind. :wink:  Solitary

Yes, but a good troll is one that can walk a fine line between injecting just enough provocation to get you riled up but not enough to get banned.

I agree!  :Hangman: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

If I have to tell you you wouldn't understand.
/cheasy explanation
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

leo

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"If I have to tell you you wouldn't understand.
/cheasy explanation
Explain to us.

leo

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"I think that Eve is performing as a troll much better than most people have anticipated. She has been underestimated, and look at her, still going strong. In what am I being fooled?  :-k
^^^ This .

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "leo"
Quote from: "josephpalazzo"I think that Eve is performing as a troll much better than most people have anticipated. She has been underestimated, and look at her, still going strong. In what am I being fooled?  :-k
^^^ This .

She's up to near 500 posts. It's too bad we don't have the old archives, we could have seen if this is a record or how far is she from establishing one before the hammer comes down.

GrinningYMIR

Hey, when the hammer comes can we use some spectacular over-the top catchphrase and accompanying image to usher it in?
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"Hey, when the hammer comes can we use some spectacular over-the top catchphrase and accompanying image to usher it in?

We can have a practice run on this thread. Here's one: