German police vs Islamic immigrants

Started by josephpalazzo, February 06, 2016, 09:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

This should be the job for the army, the police is not up to it.
Insurrection?
But nothing will happen to the rioters.
They are the protected species.
Europe, your future is here. Welcome to hell.

kilodelta

That has to be a training exercise. It never goes that cleanly in real life. Plus, they implemented many of the tactics that are trained, but not really used on a large scale. That being the multiple isolate and grab tactics. It's normally done targeting single individuals in real riots. The "rioters" really didn't seem into it. They stayed "in bounds" and had an even spread. Normally, there is a few at the riot line with the rioting mass just behind them.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

stromboli

It looked like a computer simulation. If you see the individual movements of the attackers/cops, they are very repetitive.

Baruch

Thanks to Photoshop, nothing has been real since about 1990 ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

"German police vs Islamic immigrants"

Germany has 4 million 300 thousands muslim immigrants. Not a hundred.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Fidel_Castronaut

Shir, I like your Malala quote in your signature. I actually attended a talk she gave a couple of years back when she graduated from King Edward's school near where I Live. Great girl/woman,  true inspiration.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

Shiranu

Quote from: Fidel_Castronaut on February 06, 2016, 07:04:02 PM
Shir, I like your Malala quote in your signature. I actually attended a talk she gave a couple of years back when she graduated from King Edward's school near where I Live. Great girl/woman,  true inspiration.

That's awesome! She is hands down one of my favorite people in the world, a sort of Ghandi figure for my generation. And I love how relevant her message is across all cultures.

I would love to get to see get speak one day.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

josephpalazzo

Quote from: kilodelta on February 06, 2016, 11:39:42 AM
That has to be a training exercise. It never goes that cleanly in real life. Plus, they implemented many of the tactics that are trained, but not really used on a large scale. That being the multiple isolate and grab tactics. It's normally done targeting single individuals in real riots. The "rioters" really didn't seem into it. They stayed "in bounds" and had an even spread. Normally, there is a few at the riot line with the rioting mass just behind them.

Yeah, that was my first impression.

stromboli

Good thing I'm not running things. Any discussion of crowd control would at some point include the words "tactical nuke" but that's just me.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: stromboli on February 07, 2016, 10:23:39 AM
Good thing I'm not running things. Any discussion of crowd control would at some point include the words "tactical nuke" but that's just me.

You don't need nukes. You could easily round them up, and deposit them on some tiny island in the middle of the ocean... it worked with Napoleon...