News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sal1981

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 11, 2019, 09:44:13 AM
With every freedom comes responsibility. That's the major problem in today's world, especially with the internet - you can say whatever with no accountability. And the sacrificial prize will be democracy. To you and many fanatics, democracy is unimportant, like who cares. But when democracy is no longer there, the problem of freedom of expression without accountability will disappear as there will be no freedom of expression.

Baruch

Are you anger challenged?  Catharsis is good for you.  Just not with an AR-15 or AK-47.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 11, 2019, 09:44:13 AM
With every freedom comes responsibility. That's the major problem in today's world, especially with the internet - you can say whatever with no accountability. And the sacrificial prize will be democracy. To you and many fanatics, democracy is unimportant, like who cares. But when democracy is no longer there, the problem of freedom of expression without accountability will disappear as there will be no freedom of expression.

We get responsibility, thru S&M masters/mistresses ;-)  Otherwise we are total fuckwads.  You want accountability?  .  Identity ... that is why you want to know who I really am ... but what if I would like the nasty you would do to me?  Particularly if anti-Fa show up at anyone's house, threatening people.  If we allow that, then to be fair, we need KKK with flaming crosses too.  Last Judgement baby.  And no ... get out of Hell free card.

Joe's perfect world ... everything is forbidden, except for what is mandatory.  Beatings will continue until morale improves.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 11, 2019, 01:20:22 PM
We get responsibility, thru S&M masters/mistresses ;-)  Otherwise we are total fuckwads.  You want accountability?  .  Identity ... that is why you want to know who I really am ... but what if I would like the nasty you would do to me?  Particularly if anti-Fa show up at anyone's house, threatening people.  If we allow that, then to be fair, we need KKK with flaming crosses too.  Last Judgement baby.  And no ... get out of Hell free card.

Joe's perfect world ... everything is forbidden, except for what is mandatory.  Beatings will continue until morale improves.

Violence come from fanatics like you... people who believe in conspiracy theories like you do... people who disparage education, the courts, democracy, like you do... people who attack anything just for the pleasure to get attention, like you do...people who go out of their way to disrupt any discourse based on reason and rationality, like you do...people who are trolls on the internet who wouldn't dare acting like that in person because they would suffer the consequences of their foolishness. Basically you are a coward.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 11, 2019, 01:37:10 PM
Violence come from fanatics like you... people who believe in conspiracy theories like you do... people who disparage education, the courts, democracy, like you do... people who attack anything just for the pleasure to get attention, like you do...people who go out of their way to disrupt any discourse based on reason and rationality, like you do...people who are trolls on the internet who wouldn't dare acting like that in person because they would suffer the consequences of their foolishness. Basically you are a coward.

I am nearly a pacifist.  Globalists = Communists = bloodthirsty tyrants.  That and butt-buddies of George Soros etc.

Project all you want.  But it isn't me.  It is D/R who want death camps/gulag.  I am neither.

There is no conspiracy.  Human beings are a failed species.

Cavebear though, would compete with you, for King of the Hill.  For our own good, of course.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 11, 2019, 01:40:38 PM
I am nearly a pacifist.  Globalists = Communists = bloodthirsty tyrants.  That and butt-buddies of George Soros etc.

Project all you want.  But it isn't me.  It is D/R who want death camps/gulag.  I am neither.

There is no conspiracy.  Human beings are a failed species.

Just before you wrote "there is no conspiracy" you wrote the map of a conspiracy...probably went over your head as is usual in your case...

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 11, 2019, 01:45:20 PM
Just before you wrote "there is no conspiracy" you wrote the map of a conspiracy...probably went over your head as is usual in your case...

Trump got elected.  Proof that all conspiracy theories are true.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 11, 2019, 01:49:12 PM
The sad thing is you believing that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 11, 2019, 01:20:22 PM
everything is forbidden, except for what is mandatory. 

...says the guy who takes everything Trump says as gospel...

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on August 11, 2019, 01:49:12 PM

No, just proof that not all of them are false.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 11, 2019, 01:45:20 PM

Called rhetoric.  But you won't see that taught in a physics classroom.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 11, 2019, 04:19:14 PM

...says the guy who takes everything Trump says as gospel...

More projection.  I didn't vote for Trump.  Probably won't in 2020.  But the problem with TDS ... they are actually afraid in one corner of their brains, that Trump is correct.  That is scary.  I doubt any of our elected morons can pop the top of a beer can.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 11, 2019, 06:06:13 PM
No, just proof that not all of them are false.

Epstein was innocent.  BBC already says, Putin did it.

They are wrong.  It was Colonel Mustard, in the Library, with the Candle Stick ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Deidre32

I'm confused about impeachment. So, Trump could be impeached, but he could still remain in office? I guess that part doesn't make sense to me.
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

aileron

Quote from: Deidre32 on August 12, 2019, 12:07:09 AM
I'm confused about impeachment. So, Trump could be impeached, but he could still remain in office? I guess that part doesn't make sense to me.
Impeachment is a process, not an outcome. Two American presidents have been impeached, neither one was removed from office. Top be removed from office, the House needs a simple majority to refer to the Senate. The Senate requires 2/3 supermajority to convict and force a president from office. These only time it would have happened was Nixon. His own party warmed him the Senate had the votes for it, so he resigned before the inevitable.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez