News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Minimalist on December 19, 2018, 07:39:56 PM
Can anyone really claim to be surprised that the WLB is and always was a fucking crook?

WLB, "Wall-Loving-Bsomething?"
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

Trump went all the way to Moscow to study trickle-down economics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viczzJkFjZY
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Haha ... so Mr Steele, you are homeless?  Good!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 21, 2018, 03:45:11 PM
Trump went all the way to Moscow to study trickle-down economics.

"Trickle-down" is just standing under the toilet.  It is a failed dream among some people who think the rich should be richer.  After all, if you have a fancy pool, you need a pool-boy, right?  That's a job!  And probably a gardener for the yard (who hopefully speaks just enough American to accept instruction and not argue about the roses).

Definition of "American English":  A language that, if you speak slowly and loudly, everyone anywhere will understand...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 25, 2018, 10:55:48 PM
"Trickle-down" is just standing under the toilet.  It is a failed dream among some people who think the rich should be richer.  After all, if you have a fancy pool, you need a pool-boy, right?  That's a job!  And probably a gardener for the yard (who hopefully speaks just enough American to accept instruction and not argue about the roses).

Definition of "American English":  A language that, if you speak slowly and loudly, everyone anywhere will understand...

Time travel back to 1960, take advantage of what our parent's did, a unique post WW II situation.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 25, 2018, 11:49:24 PM
Time travel back to 1960, take advantage of what our parent's did, a unique post WW II situation.

I don't have to, I did.  I'm the heir of all the tech world since WWII to today.  Though it IS getting a bit complicated lately.  Maybe I should buy a smart phone, just to see what they do.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 26, 2018, 02:16:20 AM
I don't have to, I did.  I'm the heir of all the tech world since WWII to today.  Though it IS getting a bit complicated lately.  Maybe I should buy a smart phone, just to see what they do.

Terrible idea!  Stick to a flip phone, or lose your soul to the Dark State.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 26, 2018, 02:33:29 AM
Terrible idea!  Stick to a flip phone, or lose your soul to the Dark State.

On your advice, I shall not...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 26, 2018, 02:37:00 AM
On your advice, I shall not...

With a flip phone, only time travelers from 2005 can mess with you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 26, 2018, 02:38:51 AM
With a flip phone, only time travelers from 2005 can mess with you.

I bought a $25 cricket phone, activated for 1 month, to stay in contact with my brother while we traveled to FL to spring Dad loose from the hospital and get him here to live with me...  Other than that, I have no use for them. 

Unbeliever

My android phone has lots of cool apps that I've downloaded. It was free, all I have to do is make one call a month, which is the only call I make in a month. There are some really good apps at the play store, math, games, books, etc., that I would rather not do without now that I have them.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 26, 2018, 01:52:44 PM
My android phone has lots of cool apps that I've downloaded. It was free, all I have to do is make one call a month, which is the only call I make in a month. There are some really good apps at the play store, math, games, books, etc., that I would rather not do without now that I have them.

There is no such thing as free.  Just your failure at accounting.  So now that you are a hollowed out shell, will you get your next job as a department store manikin?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

QuoteDonald Trump bone-headedly exposes the identities and location of Navy Seal Team Five members on Twitter after a surprise visit to troops overseas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrTCWXte4b8
God Not Found

Baruch

Fake News.  Seals confirm they do these photo ops often, while concealing appearance of individuals, and their names.

Is that you, pr126?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on December 25, 2018, 10:55:48 PM
Trickle-down, Laffer curve, supply-side... whatever you call it, it's been voodoo economics for damn near 40 years now.  The simple fact is, if money stagnates out into huge immobile pools, the economy stops working -- money has to move for there to be an economy.

The Republican Party desperately needs someone to stand up and tell Grover Norquist to go fuck himself.  Hard, fast, sideways, and without lube.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan