News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

I agree Mike. The GOP will do whatever they see as necessary to maintain their control of both the House and Senate. They're very good at stealing elections and getting away with it - it's what they do.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

trdsf

It's certainly possible.  The trend is against them, but there's still a few months left, and Bob knows anything can happen.  The numbers are actually more difficult for the Senate than the House -- most of the tossup seats in play are Democrats in red states, but divided control will be better than nothing.

And, I'm a 'glass half full' kind of guy.

Actually, I'm a 'why is the glass twice as big as it needs to be' kind of guy, but you know what I mean. :D
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Shiranu

I cant help but wonder just how many Republicans (and Democrats) have been compromised by the Russians. Perhaps this "loyalty" to Trump is much more about self-preservation than any ideological conviction.

Remember Roy Moore busting into Russian like it was nothing? Remember just how vehemently Donald Trump backed a child-molesting, far-right nutjob (who happens to be full of praise for Putin)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbpZ1-W_Ipc[/youtube

By itself it certainly was interesting, but nothing particularly fishy. But when you look at how deeply Russian money (and apparently agents) have infiltrated our politics... even if it completely innocent, it becomes incredibly suspicious.

I don't think cutting off the head will fix the problem anymore; even with Trump gone both our politics and frankly our society has been heavily influenced and manipulated by the Russians, and it's going to take some real work to fix that. I am not particularly convinced we can.

I always believed the Cold War was over, but it really feels more and more like the Soviets never really went away, they just shrunk... and now they are winning. China has essentially assumed the role as the world super-power and are greatly expanding their influence in Africa (which is an unbelievable resource pool to have), and the Russians and all their puppet states across the Middle East are actively over-throwing Eastern governments, occupying European countries and destabilizing NATO from within.

Likewise when you look at global trend... democracies are decreasing, and autocracies are on the rise... which again favours China and Russia over NATO and the States.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

I will praise Putin.  He is a Russian patriot.  And neither Russians, nor patriots, deserve your hate.  Y'all sound so much like LBJ, in 1965 ... oh right, he was a Democrat too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Now that we know you say stupid shit just to get a rise out of us, you can go fuck with someone else - see if you can find anyone who gives a damn what you have to say.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 27, 2018, 07:42:29 PM
Now that we know you say stupid shit just to get a rise out of us, you can go fuck with someone else - see if you can find anyone who give a damn what you have to say.

Well you can go %&%^$^ with a bunch of drugged up yippies, if you can find a time machine to get back to the 1968 Democrat National Convention.  Don't think you can.  I would have been happy if the 60s Establishment had simply shown y'all no mercy at all ... well actually sad, but a happy kind of sad.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 27, 2018, 07:49:20 PM
Fuck off twit.

Young SJW of 1918 ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUwsrapJcA0

Young people today think they are doing something new ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Shiranu on July 27, 2018, 03:40:51 PM
I always believed the Cold War was over, but it really feels more and more like the Soviets never really went away, they just shrunk... and now they are winning. China has essentially assumed the role as the world super-power and are greatly expanding their influence in Africa (which is an unbelievable resource pool to have), and the Russians and all their puppet states across the Middle East are actively over-throwing Eastern governments, occupying European countries and destabilizing NATO from within.
More or less.  Never forget that Vlad the Impaler Putin spent 16 years as an officer in the KGB, from Brezhnev in 1975 through Andropov and Chernenko and ultimately Gorbachev in 1991, and later spent a year as director of the KGB's successor agency, the FSB, under Yeltsin.  He practices national oligarchy and international destabilization as if the Politburo never went away.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on July 28, 2018, 05:16:30 AM
More or less.  Never forget that Vlad the Impaler Putin spent 16 years as an officer in the KGB, from Brezhnev in 1975 through Andropov and Chernenko and ultimately Gorbachev in 1991, and later spent a year as director of the KGB's successor agency, the FSB, under Yeltsin.  He practices national oligarchy and international destabilization as if the Politburo never went away.

And you listen to everything the US 17 Intel agencies say?  They killed JFK, or have you forgotten that. The Cold War never ended in the US either, the US cannot be sustained, without war ... just like the Mongol Horde.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Should we be prepared for a false flag attack on the U.S. to gin up support for war? Would Trump go to war to gin up support for himself? Might he try to use a war with Iran as a weapon of mass distraction to divert attention away from his treason? Would America gain anything by bombing Iran? Does anyone really care? War would be great news for "defense" contractors - they'd rake in hundreds of billions of $$$$, so they likely will push hard for a war with anyone, they love war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kojDxlJbySE

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-27/donald-trump-may-be-prepared-to-strike-iran-sources-say/10037728

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-28/james-mattis-dismisses-reports-possible-strike-iran-as-fiction/10046824

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/04/30/bolton-iran-mek-terrorism-trump/
God Not Found

Mike Cl

"Would Trump go to war to gin up support for himself?"

Absolutely!  There would be no downside to a war for Trump.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 28, 2018, 02:47:35 PM
Should we be prepared for a false flag attack on the U.S. to gin up support for war? Would Trump go to war to gin up support for himself? Might he try to use a war with Iran as a weapon of mass distraction to divert attention away from his treason? Would America gain anything by bombing Iran? Does anyone really care? War would be great news for "defense" contractors - they'd rake in hundreds of billions of $$$$, so they likely will push hard for a war with anyone, they love war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kojDxlJbySE

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-27/donald-trump-may-be-prepared-to-strike-iran-sources-say/10037728

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-28/james-mattis-dismisses-reports-possible-strike-iran-as-fiction/10046824

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/04/30/bolton-iran-mek-terrorism-trump/

So which reptile aliens are responsible for 9/11 now?  Are pure energy beings responsible for helping the Russians to figure out Podesta's password was "password"?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Trump reportedly taught global trade policy with brightly-colored cue cards with minimal information

At first, I honestly thought this was a joke.  A satirical portrayal of our stable genius by someone who exaggerates his characteristic dotard qualities to the extreme.  But then I remembered that he reportedly likes single-page memos with his own name sprinkled throughout, otherwise he quickly loses attention.  So, legit?  I really hope not, but it sure seems that way.

Btw, has anyone gotten confirmation that this guy has read a book yet?  Asking for a friend.  At this point, I'd even take his word for it.  If he said he read Animal Farm and thought that Snowball was a cuck and Napoleon "makes the best deals", I'd give him props for reading one more book this year than most of his fanbase.

trdsf

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 28, 2018, 02:47:35 PM
Would Trump go to war to gin up support for himself? Might he try to use a war with Iran as a weapon of mass distraction to divert attention away from his treason?
Of course he would.  The man is a sociopath.  The only thing that matters to him is himself.