News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Sean Faircloth on Turkiye

Started by drunkenshoe, May 26, 2014, 04:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

I didn't know anything about this guy until this video. He puts Turkish prime minister in his place so good, I don't have anything to add. Smack down! I think it is important that a non Turkish person is voicing these problems we have been suffering recently, because as we all know it doesn't count when 'Turks' do. It's also important that Turks see how they are seen by a foreigner who actually knows about their country. I think the video was closed in youtube. I am giving you the dailymotion link I can see. If you have a tiny bit of free time...

I am impressed because thinking about the Turkish politicians' names he gives, references he made, he knows a lot and instead of fitting the standard he owns up the suffering we live in. And he didn't need to. He could have just stayed in a luxury hotel, come and go without touching anything, he is an American politician. I don't think he has any benefit from this, on the contrary,lol. And Nazım Hikmet's poem? Well done. (Who is known around Europe...but if we think about the poet and his life, it is outstanding that he is quoted by an American, no matter who!) Wow.

The title of the video is "Turkiye from an eye of an American." (Which is bullshit, he is not a standard American)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1vwbax_bir-amerikalinin-gozunden-turkiye_news?start=11

stromboli

I honestly learned more about Turkish history and their politics than I knew previously. Thanks.

Green Bottle

Interesting video Shoe, thx for sharing...... :music2:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

AllPurposeAtheist

I can't watch now because my ISP, SPRINT SUCKS has me slowed down to a crawl, but will watch later.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 26, 2014, 04:33:11 AM
I didn't know anything about this guy until this video. He puts Turkish prime minister in his place so good, I don't have anything to add. Smack down! I think it is important that a non Turkish person is voicing these problems we have been suffering recently, because as we all know it doesn't count when 'Turks' do. It's also important that Turks see how they are seen by a foreigner who actually knows about their country. I think the video was closed in youtube. I am giving you the dailymotion link I can see. If you have a tiny bit of free time...

I am impressed because thinking about the Turkish politicians' names he gives, references he made, he knows a lot and instead of fitting the standard he owns up the suffering we live in. And he didn't need to. He could have just stayed in a luxury hotel, come and go without touching anything, he is an American politician. I don't think he has any benefit from this, on the contrary,lol. And Nazım Hikmet's poem? Well done. (Who is known around Europe...but if we think about the poet and his life, it is outstanding that he is quoted by an American, no matter who!) Wow.

The title of the video is "Turkiye from an eye of an American." (Which is bullshit, he is not a standard American)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1vwbax_bir-amerikalinin-gozunden-turkiye_news?start=11

That is a terrific speech that sounded like what our Founding Fathers wanted for our country. Why does religion and their political allies want to force their ideals on everyone else? Thanks for the video! Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.