News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 08, 2019, 05:17:52 PM
Or me crying out loud -yes literally- when I first finished the Wicther 3 main story, because I ended up in the worst ending, naturally not checking any spoilers. Geralt in that scene... 

How could you do that to a father?!

And Hydra, please play the game. I want to hear what you think. Besides that it is not just right.
If it makes you feel any better, I haven't played Frostpunk or Road Redemption, either.  I installed both and tweaked the settings to be just right, though.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 08, 2019, 05:26:28 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I haven't played Frostpunk or Road Redemption, either.  I installed both and tweaked the settings to be just right, though.

I have things to say about Frostpunk -it really affected me- but haven't played Road Redemption.

But Wicther 3 is a part of the zeitgeist of the game world. Probably a bit of the real world too, if you come to think of it. Meaning...doesn't make me feel better.       
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

But...XCOM...

I probably wouldn't even be a gamer if it weren't for that game.  At least, not a strategy gamer.

That's my friggin Kaaba right there.  I can't just cancel my journey there.  I'm sure the Hagia Sophia and Temple Mount are lovely, but those don't quite resonate as much with me.  I'll see what I can do about those later, nocando right now!

drunkenshoe

OK, fine.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

2 a day, every 12 hours like clockwork.  Damn my Earth destroying ways!!!

Fun fact, did you know that the US's largest single source of power generation is still coal?  That might be kinda bad too, but probably not as bad as pooping!

Unbeliever

I like Brazil's president - to poop on! LOL
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Baruch

The whole Thanos/Crystal story line is like a magnified version of a teen who has all the cheat codes to a video game.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--