News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LJsXXUPvfg

Old technology.  And druggies love to pop pills and love technology.  What is not to love??

Funny how he talks about a zombie uprising.  Happened in 2020 with Dem voters ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"CDC Issues New Guidelines, Launches Probe After 1000s Negatively-Affected Following COVID-19 Vaccination" ... you were warned

"WHO (Finally) Admits PCR Tests Create False Positives" ... you were warned about tricky statistics

"California Reports Record COVID Cases And Deaths... Despite Strictest Lockdown" .. if only they would weld all the Californians into their homes ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

In Florida malfeasance news, Florida newspaper finds odd gap in covid death data just before presidential election

QuoteWhile looking at Florida's COVID-19 death tally, the South Florida Sun Sentinel found a pattern suggesting the state "manipulated a backlog of unrecorded fatalities" so the daily death numbers were artificially low ahead of the November presidential election

QuoteThe Sun Sentinel said it asked several state officials about the data patterns, including the spokesman for the Florida Department of Health, and no one would comment.

Also, DeSantis says that Florida will be receiving less covid vaccines than expected and blamed the manufacturer.  The manufacturer claims that there are no delays on their end.  Someone's lying.

Some Florida cities, unhappy with DeSantis' Orange approach to the virus, are taking matters into their own hands to protect their citizens.

QuoteGoing back to the earliest days of the pandemic, DeSantis refused to enact a statewide mask mandate, saying such requirements should be a local decision. He then went along with local governments that required masks for entering businesses and public spaces.

But in September, the governor stripped from cities and counties the authority to fine individual violators, which critics said undermined a key enforcement tool.

QuoteTampa Mayor Jane Castor joined with other government leaders from Hillsborough and Pinellas counties Thursday to announce they will issue $500 fines to businesses that allow customers and staff to go maskless and shun social distancing guidelines.

QuoteThe governor’s devotion to keeping restaurants, bars and businesses operating at full capacity melded with Trump’s election-season focus on economic recovery.

But critics also say DeSantis’ embrace of White House assurances that “herd immunity” was possible well before the introduction of vaccines has actually hurt the ability of the state to attract tourists, so needed to revive the economy.

Unbeliever

I'm a lot more concerned about right-wing "militia" gangs out there in Trump country than I am about Russian propaganda being spewed by Russian operatives on right-wing media.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 20, 2020, 03:51:50 PM
I'm a lot more concerned about right-wing "militia" gangs out there in Trump country than I am about Russian propaganda being spewed by Russian operatives on right-wing media.

Yes, every day since McGovern lost in 1972, those Americans in SS uniforms goose-stepping down the street and highway have really snarled up traffic ;-)

You don't mind Chicom propaganda, do you Fang Fang?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

I just got the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. I will be getting the second shot in 3 weeks. I've been seeing a lot more patients with COVID so I'm glad to get it.

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on December 21, 2020, 10:55:25 AM
I just got the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. I will be getting the second shot in 3 weeks. I've been seeing a lot more patients with COVID so I'm glad to get it.

Hope it works for you.  But with a new strain every second, won't there have to be a new shot for every strain?  Sounds like vertical marketing of music CDs on the backs of 1980 magazines .. you can start, but you can't ever quit ;-)  I have taken the regular flu shot every Fall for 23 years, never had a reaction or the flu.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Baruch on December 21, 2020, 11:44:15 AM
Hope it works for you.  But with a new strain every second, won't there have to be a new shot for every strain?

Perhaps there will be a merit badge for every inoculation.   :biggrin2:

Unbeliever

Everyone needs to get the vaccine, so we can have " herd mentality."
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 21, 2020, 04:26:20 PM
Everyone needs to get the vaccine, so we can have " herd mentality."

No need.  Sheeple already run in herds and get sheered at least once a year ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Baruch on December 21, 2020, 05:55:31 PM
No need.  Sheeple already run in herds and get sheered at least once a year ;-)

I saw this and thought of you.

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on December 21, 2020, 09:34:57 PM
I saw this and thought of you.

Correct!  Everyone is a predator, the sheep eat innocent immobile plants .. the monsters!  People are like cats, they pretend they aren't hunting, until the rabbit turns his back!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Right-wing Karens get violent

QuoteAnti-lockdown protesters, some of whom were armed, called on lawmakers and Gov. Kate Brown to end COVID-19 restrictions in the state
QuoteProtesters broke glass doors, sprayed chemicals at police officers, and assaulted journalists.
Imagine being in the worst public health disaster in your lifetime and not only wanting it to be worse (which is bad enough), but attacking people over it.

Some of them were "sympathetic to white supremacists" in about the same way that a spade is sympathetic to a shovel.

Cassia

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 22, 2020, 03:15:43 PM
Right-wing Karens get violent
Imagine being in the worst public health disaster in your lifetime and not only wanting it to be worse (which is bad enough), but attacking people over it.

Some of them were "sympathetic to white supremacists" in about the same way that a spade is sympathetic to a shovel.

I see Trump flags and Jesus hats. Are they frustrated that the representatives they voted for didn't want to give them enuff much needed relief? Perhaps they just want a million dead Americans? Nearing 400 thousand dead,...it just isn't enough for their inconveniences.

Unbeliever

Too many Christians want the Tribulation to hurry up and happen - they're tired of waiting for their Jebus to come save them. As if they have the right to keep and bear Armageddon.
God Not Found