News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 14, 2020, 10:08:29 PM
I think there are at least 2 strains of the corona virus, and I'm wondering if the new vaccines will work on both of them.

I posted 4 strains earlier this year.  Do keep up ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Now that they have started giving out the Phizer vacinne ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb3cFK9T1Xo
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Baruch on December 15, 2020, 06:23:18 AM
Now that they have started giving out the Phizer vacinne ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb3cFK9T1Xo

A pharmaceutical company paid me $400 to quote something I said in an interview about a HIV medication. Cha-ching!

drunkenshoe

So Oregon recieved its first little vaccine batch as I heard. Probably used for the health personnel in the hospital. Then military, police...etc. and old people? I don't know the exact order. Did the vaccine arrive where you live?

It's going to take a very long time for me I guess. Sigh.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on December 15, 2020, 06:52:21 AM
A pharmaceutical company paid me $400 to quote something I said in an interview about a HIV medication. Cha-ching!

So you can be bought?  Don't let the Mexists know! ;-)

"New Chinese Study Confirms COVID-19 Attacks Testicles, May Affect Male Fertility" ... per Elite plan to depopulate the planet, Covid is the bioweapon, not the vaccine.  And in fact Covid is a Feminist bioweapon ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on December 15, 2020, 05:17:01 AM
I posted 4 strains earlier this year.  Do keep up ;-)

You expect me to read your posts!? I can't be bothered to read that drivel. My time is limited, too many books to read, too much radio to listen to, too much to think about. So keep up with your own self.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 15, 2020, 04:34:04 PM
You expect me to read your posts!? I can't be bothered to read that drivel. My time is limited, too many books to read, too much radio to listen to, too much to think about. So keep up with your own self.
:)) !!!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 15, 2020, 04:34:04 PM

I can't get to San Francisco, to see you heal lepers and raise the dead (Grateful Dead fans).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I guess the more people who won't get a covid vaccine means it will get to the rest of us that much more quickly. If it's good enough for Fauci it's good enough for me! :-)

Reminds me of Elvis taking the polio vaccine at the Ed Sullivan theater to encourage people to do likewise.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cassia

Another 3,000 negligent homicides yesterday. If you an obese diabetic, perhaps a trip to Disneyworld is nonessential?

Baruch

I would prefer the Chinese to use their Army, not their virus ... more entertaining as a blood sport.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Drug companies are trustworthy??

https://violationtracker.goodjobsfirst.org/parent/pfizer

Pfizer is a corporate criminal.  Aren't they all?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Today a coworker said a friend of his asked, with complete sincerity, if he was concerned that the COVID vaccine contained a microchip that the government could use to track people. He said he wasn't sure how to respond and asked how I would handle it. I said I would have told his friend that she voluntarily pays for and carries on her person a tracking device that records her location, conversations, personal photographs, bank account information, online activity, and contact information for all her associates. Wouldn't that make a microchip redundant?

Cassia

Quote from: GSOgymrat on December 20, 2020, 03:17:40 AM
Today a coworker said a friend of his asked, with complete sincerity, if he was concerned that the COVID vaccine contained a microchip that the government could use to track people. He said he wasn't sure how to respond and asked how I would handle it. I said I would have told his friend that she voluntarily pays for and carries on her person a tracking device that records her location, conversations, personal photographs, bank account information, online activity, and contact information for all her associates. Wouldn't that make a microchip redundant?
Not to mention this microchip's first mission would be to find some dry rice. It would need to also find an antenna (it needs to harvest ambient RF energy unless there is a lithium battery that somehow lasts forever included in the injection.) This device is somewhat large as it needs to include both a receiver to get your GPS location as well as a transmitter to send the location to Bill Gates. Imagine the great revenue one gets by knowing that billions of people are in their homes 12 hours a day and some go to work and some even go to the park ! Morons.

SGOS

Quote from: GSOgymrat on December 20, 2020, 03:17:40 AM
Today a coworker said a friend of his asked, with complete sincerity, if he was concerned that the COVID vaccine contained a microchip that the government could use to track people.
He should be more worried about Google tracking him watching the UTube sites where he gets this stupid information.