News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 02, 2020, 04:59:02 PM
Hmm... I guess we'll see what happens. I don't want the virus to kill him (I'd rather America work to redeem itself by voting him out), but I don't want him to recover quickly with mild symptoms either. I hope he gets put on one of them ventilators he was so certain the hospitals didn't really need. And after struggling to survive, he comes back, having felt what many others have suffered because of his bad leadership.

I think MI6 made Bojo watch the real Zapruder film while he was tied down in the ICU ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

His condition is not really heavy, is it?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Unbeliever

We don't know yet, but he's been taken to Walter Reed hospital.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Blackleaf

Last I heard, he was asymptomatic. Has that changed? Why would he be in the hospital if he's doing fine?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 02, 2020, 07:57:37 PM
Last I heard, he was asymptomatic. Has that changed? Why would he be in the hospital if he's doing fine?
He has a fever.

Hydra009

Meanwhile, Senator Lee tested positive for coronavirus.  He went maskless, shook hands, and hugged people in a packed crowd with no social distancing.  Guess the party.

Plague.  Rats.

Mike Cl

Remember, his motto is 'ever chaotic!' Why does he do anything?  The chaos gives him cover to do whatever it is he wants to do.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cassia

It takes about a week to 10 days for your immune system's over-response to literally drown you. That's the most common fatal scenario..but he will have great medical attention. After the doctors save him it will be declared god's work, a miracle and like Hitler after surviving the suitcase bombing attempt he will take it as a sign..

SGOS

I was mostly joking when I said he might be lying, but here's a news snippet from people smarter than me:

QuoteSeveral Democrats whom I spoke with today doubted whether Mr. Trump truly had the virus, a reflection of how opaque the White House has been when it comes to Mr. Trump’s health, and the president’s own repeated false statements about the virus.

“He probably does have it, but you always have a question with these people â€" you can never trust that they’re going to tell the truth,” said Gilberto Hinojosa, the chairman of the Texas Democratic Party. “They may have decided that it’s to his advantage after the disastrous debate for him to go into seclusion.”

Actually, I think he does have the virus.  Well, I'd place a wager on it, but not a big wager.  He certainly exposed himself to it, and then exposed himself to a whole bunch of other people too.  But I hope he will be OK.  I want him around so he can stand trial later on.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Cassia on October 02, 2020, 08:23:06 PM
It takes about a week to 10 days for your immune system's over-response to literally drown you. That's the most common fatal scenario..but he will have great medical attention. After the doctors save him it will be declared god's work, a miracle and like Hitler after surviving the suitcase bombing attempt he will take it as a sign..

You know that show House? I remember when I was a Christian, I found it annoying how House got irate with people saying "thank God" after he helps them. Now I get it. House has terrible bedside manner, but why is it when doctors backed by science save a life, God gets all the credit? And then some of them go home and continue doubting in science.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Calling John Wilkes Booth ... Trump has some chest congestion, but is working from his bed.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 02, 2020, 07:59:15 PM
Meanwhile, Senator Lee tested positive for coronavirus.  He went maskless, shook hands, and hugged people in a packed crowd with no social distancing.  Guess the party.

Plague.  Rats.

And Pelosi wanted us to hug Chinese people in Jan-Feb.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cassia on October 02, 2020, 08:23:06 PM

How about Stalin?  He had a stroke, Beria kept people from finding out until it was too late.  The Doctor's Plot turned out to be Beria's Plot.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 02, 2020, 08:55:12 PM
You know that show House? I remember when I was a Christian, I found it annoying how House got irate with people saying "thank God" after he helps them. Now I get it. House has terrible bedside manner, but why is it when doctors backed by science save a life, God gets all the credit? And then some of them go home and continue doubting in science.

Colombo should have done a cross-over show with him, or Monk ;-)  What about Doogie Howser, have the X-gen brats saved us yet?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Medical Journal Calls For Mandatory COVID Vaccine: "Non-Compliance Should Incur A Penalty"" ... New England Journal of Medicine.  Of course, being Puritans, they want to burn the witches.

"Six Months After The Pandemic Started: Manhattan Offices Are Only 10% Full" ... make it into a super-max

"NY Suffers Another 1,500+ New COVID-19 Cases As Cuomo Threatens To Fine "Non-Compliant" Communities: Live Updates" ... Civil War within NY?  They invented Mormonism.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.