Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Mermaid on July 12, 2020, 01:04:28 PM
I blame the president for all of this.

Vote accordingly.  It is your right as a citizen.  I blame all Democrats for trashing the US for 60 years ... (and the Republicans too).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

""Extremely Worrying": Nearly 90% Of Discharged COVID-19 Patients Have Symptoms Two Months After Falling Ill' ... more evidence that people who had mild cases and people who survived severe cases have long term damages ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Don't take advice from vandals, rioters, looters, arsonists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Baruch

"More Media-Hyped Hysteria? Fearmongering NBC Doctor Who 'Battled COVID' Admits Never Had Virus" ... more Jussie Smollett crisis actors?

"Russian University Successfully Completes First COVID-19 Vaccine Trials" ... oh no!  The Russians can put both pants legs on at the same time, we are all doomed!  We must make sure that any vaccine is controlled by Dr Death, Dr Blofeld and the CCP.

As far as the end of the US economy ... well that is what happens when you play with bio-terror weapons and someone drops the petri dish!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Florida had more covid cases today than South Korea had this year.  (15,300 vs 13,417 )  And South Korea has more than twice the population.  (21.48 million vs 51.64 million)

South Korea had 289 total deaths compared to Florida's 4,242 and counting.  (14 times less than Florida)

The difference?  South Korea flattened the curve in less than a month.  It got hit hard in late February and knocked that down by mid-March.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 12, 2020, 09:22:48 PM
Florida had more covid cases today than South Korea had this year.  (15,300 vs 13,417 )  And South Korea has more than twice the population.  (21.48 million vs 51.64 million)

South Korea had 289 total deaths compared to Florida's 4,242 and counting.  (14 times less than Florida)

The difference?  South Korea flattened the curve in less than a month.  It got hit hard in late February and knocked that down by mid-March.

Would have been lower, but that James Jones cult guy went to Wuhan to carry back the virus to S Korea ...

It helps to be isolated in 4 directions, and E Asians are cleaner people.  Medieval Japan invented the Kleenex.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/texas-sheriff-passes-away-after-battling-covid-19

Republicans hate the police. They want everyone to own guns so they can shoot cops and they want the virus to spread so more cops die.

Fuck the moral high road, if that's the type of propaganda bullshit they want to do then throw that shit right back in their face.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Democrats hate America.  They love the dystopia in their heads, whether Antebellum South, or LBJ's war on poverty (on the poor).  Republicans are just like them.  Both are Americans after all.  Whence all this sturm und drang?  People are unhappy.  They want the world to change so they can be happy.  This is a foolish plan.  I have never seen the world make a change "to make me happy". Change it does, but not for that reason. But all this unhappiness is resolved, with the Big Sleep.  This is why we kill ourselves or each other.  Camus' question is always there.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

Florida number 1. Woo-hoo. We’re number one! We’re number one!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

"California Orders Bars, Gyms & Indoor Dining To Close In Biggest COVID-19 Reopening Rollback Yet: Live Updates" ... they have closed Dine-In in NM today.

""It's Unlike Anything We've Seen" - Hong Kong Discovers COVID-19 Mutation That Makes Virus 30% More Infectious" ... bio-terrorism labs still working hard.  If you want this stopped, only nuking China will do it ;-(

"Scientists Discover That One Big Assumption That Everyone Has Been Making About COVID-19 May Be Dead Wrong" ... multiple studies by China et al.  Your Covid antibodies are not long lasting.  Which means that herd immunity and vaccines are futile in the long run (given it is rapidly mutating, naturally or deliberately) ... looking more unnatural, more like a accidental release of a humanity ending bio-weapon ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2020, 02:00:29 AM
Democrats hate America.  They love the dystopia in their heads, whether Antebellum South, or LBJ's war on poverty (on the poor).  Republicans are just like them.  Both are Americans after all.  Whence all this sturm und drang?  People are unhappy.  They want the world to change so they can be happy.  This is a foolish plan.  I have never seen the world make a change "to make me happy". Change it does, but not for that reason. But all this unhappiness is resolved, with the Big Sleep.  This is why we kill ourselves or each other.  Camus' question is always there.

'WHEN YOU HEAR WHAT I SAY, YOU DO NOT LISTEN. WHEN YOU SEE WHAT I DO, YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND. FOR THE HEARTS OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE BECOME HARDENED, AND THEIR EARS CANNOT HEAR, AND THEY HAVE CLOSED THEIR EYES. THEIR EYES CANNOT SEE, AND THEIR EARS CANNOT HEAR, AND SO THEIR HEARTS CANNOT UNDERSTAND. AND BECAUSE OF THIS THEY WILL NOT TURN TO ME, AND ALLOW ME TO HEAL THEM.’ MATTHEW 13:14-15

My experience, G-d will always give you another chance, until there are no chances left.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"The recent emergence of local cases of unknown infection source indicates the existence of sustained silent transmission in the community..." ... past using a tracing app on your smart phone

"Higher Education Bust - Vermont College Goes On Auction Block With $3 Million Bid" ... the first of many?

"German Sex Workers Demand Right To Work Amid COVID" - Get German dominatrix, get whipped by Covid

"More Than Half Of COVID-19 Patients In New Study Have Heart Damage" - really bad news, even if you are asymptomatic?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Baruch is so desperate for someone to reply to, he has started replying to himself.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--