Creation of light without a sun?

Started by ProtoGlenn, September 07, 2015, 03:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Termin

Quote from: Babytooth on September 10, 2015, 08:24:25 PM
The question is why you as a man thinks so highly of yourself, bc you after all are just a creation. what makes you feel worthy to receive any true nugget of wisdom or knowledge after you have denied the one truth? just bc you was created you think you deserve? that's a joke you was given law to live by and you spit on them and said "I will not believe" you do not fear god! and the first step of wisdom and knowledge is fear of god, and to fear god is to HATE EVIL. thank YOU
NO ONE CAN CHANGE REALITY . and believe me peacewithout I want know the mysteries more than anyone I would argue. But I want to learn them from the one true source rather than being deceived from an "deceiving force you feel me?"
Its wild to me how you all cant feel that your"in your bodies" rather than being your body.

I can't answer for him, but for me it's cause I'm awesome :)
Termin 1:1

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.

Babytooth

you're the exact opposite of awesome you actually inspire no awe lol

Termin

Termin 1:1

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.

Baruch

Munch ... yes, that was me, near the center, with the tall hat ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: Babytooth on September 10, 2015, 08:56:55 PM
@munch been there and done that too munch haha
...which is why you don't understand the difference between reality and fantasy. Your religion is the fantasy of dull sheep, just as are all of the god fantasies of all religions since the dawn of human agricultural society. If your god really existed outside of your heads and your buddies who share your fantasies, then he would surely despise you for never pulling your head out of your fantasy-infested ass and doing something of real, and long-term benefit to people and future generations on this earth. Only those who embrace reality as it can be observed by all, and own their responsibility for what they do here are capable of this.
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

Babytooth

we as peasants will never know how god came about, even after death I believe, so get used to that idea because we all have eternity ahead of us. will yours be bliss or torment?   
but I ask of everyone to open up their eyes and understand that when we look up to the heavens  we are looking trillions of miles away and beyond, for you can never look farther away than looking up! and open your eyes to relies that if our bodies didn't contain a soul than any man could be revived after death with new parts just like we can do any vehicle, that it is our everlasting soul that ignites are engine and makes us "Alive". realize That many humans out here have been blessed with actually seeing evil and good at work. Anton levy even admits that all other religions besides Christianity,  are just a branch of Satanism , realize that all the things you see are less real than the current unseen to us. A matter a fact to quote Neils Bohr a highly regarded scientist " everything we call real is made up of things that cant be regarded as real" that's a fact. Realize over 2500 bible prophecies have been fulfilled and counting everyday! Understand that even Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding were created! and  the spirit wisdom was created even before the depths! understand that Lucifer even deceived 1/3 of the angels of heaven during he's fall Angels that were in heaven! and how do you think so highly of your self to think you haven't been deceived. the bible says the people of the end times will be lovers of self. that they also will call good evil and evil good. no we see the gay marriage coming into affect, which I believe could be the abomination OF DESOULATION THAT WILL BE SET UP IN THE END TIMES.  that will mark the start of the end. Blessed is he who believes without seeing.
Mark my Words Obama will be the last president of the united states, and you WILL SEE JESUS RETURN, and you will see the anti Christ rule unless your are going to be one of the very very many that are going to die in the very very near future. worldwide a" ELE" as the call it. this is my last message of tonight get right and EITHER WAY YOU CHOOSE,CHOOSE YE THESE DAY WHO YE WILL SERVE! Jesus is the savior of mankind period! do all the research you want, pray tonight and see! Now: God my Holy Father I Jesse ask that you please forgive me of all my awful sins that only you god know that I have committed, and I ask you lord that you have mercy on my soul father and lord god I ask you give all the men off this webpage a second chance father to except you and understand today they have heard the truth. I ask father that you bless these men that are not too far gone with a sign that your are willing to love them as you always have, and to open there shallow minds father to see farther than their senses tells them. I thank you Lord God in the name of Jesus Amen. I Love you Father Amen

stromboli

I'm going to have to take a break and shut down my computer. My keyboard is drooling.

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: Babytooth on September 10, 2015, 10:58:24 PM
we as peasants will never know how god came about, even after death I believe, so get used to that idea because we all have eternity ahead of us. will yours be bliss or torment?   
but I ask of everyone to open up their eyes and understand that when we look up to the heavens  we are looking trillions of miles away and beyond, for you can never look farther away than looking up! and open your eyes to relies that if our bodies didn't contain a soul than any man could be revived after death with new parts just like we can do any vehicle, that it is our everlasting soul that ignites are engine and makes us "Alive". realize That many humans out here have been blessed with actually seeing evil and good at work. Anton levy even admits that all other religions besides Christianity,  are just a branch of Satanism , realize that all the things you see are less real than the current unseen to us. A matter a fact to quote Neils Bohr a highly regarded scientist " everything we call real is made up of things that cant be regarded as real" that's a fact. Realize over 2500 bible prophecies have been fulfilled and counting everyday! Understand that even Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding were created! and  the spirit wisdom was created even before the depths! understand that Lucifer even deceived 1/3 of the angels of heaven during he's fall Angels that were in heaven! and how do you think so highly of your self to think you haven't been deceived. the bible says the people of the end times will be lovers of self. that they also will call good evil and evil good. no we see the gay marriage coming into affect, which I believe could be the abomination OF DESOULATION THAT WILL BE SET UP IN THE END TIMES.  that will mark the start of the end. Blessed is he who believes without seeing.
Mark my Words Obama will be the last president of the united states, and you WILL SEE JESUS RETURN, and you will see the anti Christ rule unless your are going to be one of the very very many that are going to die in the very very near future. worldwide a" ELE" as the call it. this is my last message of tonight get right and EITHER WAY YOU CHOOSE,CHOOSE YE THESE DAY WHO YE WILL SERVE! Jesus is the savior of mankind period! do all the research you want, pray tonight and see! Now: God my Holy Father I Jesse ask that you please forgive me of all my awful sins that only you god know that I have committed, and I ask you lord that you have mercy on my soul father and lord god I ask you give all the men off this webpage a second chance father to except you and understand today they have heard the truth. I ask father that you bless these men that are not too far gone with a sign that your are willing to love them as you always have, and to open there shallow minds father to see farther than their senses tells them. I thank you Lord God in the name of Jesus Amen. I Love you Father Amen
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
Holy art thou, most Almighty and Righteous :fsm:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Babytooth on September 10, 2015, 10:58:24 PM

Mark my Words Obama will be the last president of the united states, and you WILL SEE JESUS RETURN,

Nice trolling...

Baruch

And here I thought that Dick Cheney was the anti-Christ ;-(  Do I get a refund or something?

Jesus already returned, as Hunter S Thompson.  To bad you all missed him! ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

1liesalot

Surely the Deity had a torch on his phone like the rest of us.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: 1liesalot on September 15, 2015, 08:35:05 AM
Surely the Deity had a torch on his phone like the rest of us.

There's absolutely nothing sure about a deity doing anything in particular... oh wait...