News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonsensei

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 11, 2016, 03:47:43 AM
See, Nonsensei, when a man says it is radicalised and dumb as hell, it is perfcetly welcome. You get an apologetic response.

When a woman points that out she is everything from hypocritical, telling people what to say and ... what was that... 'emotional train wreck' and this and that...*insert random insults here.

How fucked up is that?

Yes I did notice that.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Johan

Quote from: Shiranu on December 07, 2016, 03:05:02 AM
Oh, right, I had just missed the memo where looking at a screen doesn't add more strain to your eyes.
I guess I missed the memo about it was proven the incredibly small amount of radiation produced by modern led/lcd screens is harmful in any way. I guess I also missed the memo about the numerous studies proving the incredibly small amount of radiation produced by modern led/lcd screens is related in any way shape or form to eye strain. Refresh rate? Absolutely. A shitty refresh rate will fatigue my eyes in no time flat. But radiation? Sorry, not buying it. 
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

PickelledEggs

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 11, 2016, 03:47:43 AM
See, Nonsensei, when a man says it is radicalised and dumb as hell, it is perfcetly welcome. You get an apologetic response.

When a woman points that out she is everything from hypocritical, telling people what to say and ... what was that... 'emotional train wreck' and this and that...*insert random insults here.

How fucked up is that?
Oh get over yourself, shoe. I didn't think nonsenei was a man. I didn't know what nonsenei was
my response to you had nothing to do with your genitals. It had to do with how much of an aggressive, confrontational, argumentative person, you've been.

And My stance didn't change from yours to his (which, now I know he's a guy)

The Skeletal Atheist

THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A THREAD ABOUT FUNNY PICTURES!

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

I am jinxing you all with partial orgasms, texting wrong people, broken computers or phones and constantly dropping internet connections followed with bad, annoying customer service for the next 7 days. *Evil laugh.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mr.Obvious

The fuck's a partial orgasm? :p
It sounds horrid, but really I can't relate.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Nonsensei

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on December 12, 2016, 06:39:20 AM

When you are about to cum but then you think about that embarrassing thing that happened 8 years ago and just some thin fluid comes out and you feel the most unsatisfied feeling you can imagine for about 15 minutes.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on December 12, 2016, 06:39:20 AM

You know, when just about to have an orgasm sometimes you cannot work it up to its full potential and you feel like you missed it? Yeah that's it.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Nonsensei on December 12, 2016, 08:42:37 AM
When you are about to cum but then you think about that embarrassing thing that happened 8 years ago and just some thin fluid comes out and you feel the most unsatisfied feeling you can imagine for about 15 minutes.

Oh may be it is worse for men? LOL Good.  :evil:

Nonsensei

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 12, 2016, 08:44:30 AM
Oh may be it is worse for men? LOL Good.  :evil:

Disposable gender. Even our orgasms are below par!

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 12, 2016, 08:42:46 AM
You know, when just about to have an orgasm sometimes you cannot work it up to its full potential and you feel like you missed it? Yeah that's it.
"Broken concentration."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 12, 2016, 08:42:46 AM

No, I don't know.
But thanks for giving me something to worry about when the GF and I get romantic. Now maybe I'll share in the misery.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

pr126

The upshot (pardon the pun) is that it prevents premature ejaculation.

GrinningYMIR

Rainbow Dash doesn't approve of the anger in this thread.

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit