News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: stromboli on May 18, 2016, 06:33:42 PM
A future Republican congressman in the making.
If that's the case, too bad he was not a tab bit faster.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Too late for this one. C'est la forum.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

gentle_dissident

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 17, 2016, 06:32:10 PM
Now I know what the term 'douche bag' means!  :wtf:
That is the reaction they risked when uploading the sketch.

stromboli

If they ever invent a douche bag filter for the internet the content will drop by half.

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

I take my watermelon along with a slice of thumb.......

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 23, 2016, 03:58:28 PM
How it feels to debate creationists:

For most of the history of Earth they'd only see bare rock or slime molds. The last 1/8th is where things started to get interesting. So if aliens visited Earth before about 500,000,000 BCE they probably wouldn't even slow down.
PZ Myers

stromboli

Dinosaurs aren't made out of light........  :eek: