News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

She is the master of mankind by the will of the gods and master of a million worlds by the might of her inexhaustible armies. She is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. She is the Carrion Lord of the vast Imperium for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day so that she may never truly die

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Last week I bought two t-shirts, so if that trend continues, by the end of the year I should have 100 t-shirts in my closet.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 23, 2022, 10:06:31 AM
Lies, damn lies, statistics.
A new category added now:  Lies, Damned Lies, Statistics, Trump (ultimate lying).
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on February 23, 2022, 10:27:34 AM
A new category added now:  Lies, Damned Lies, Statistics, Trump (ultimate lying).
Works.
PZ Myers

Shiranu

I just find the "want to believe" reference funny, tbh, but jokes aside if this man is real then I hope he gets at least 60 more.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

drunkenshoe

Yeah I saw that. What should I write here? E: I mean I have no idea what to say, lol.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Perfect. Everyone will google and learn at some point,lol.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp