Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gentle_dissident

Johan

Quote from: stromboli on May 30, 2016, 07:13:54 AM

There is no pedal. No wonder it vanished. What good it is without a pedal?
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Mike Cl

Quote from: Johan on May 30, 2016, 05:50:34 PM
There is no pedal. No wonder it vanished. What good it is without a pedal?
One can ride it down hill!  The return trip is hell, tho.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

Yeah, unless it's downhill both ways! After Jesus come back, who knows?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Quote from: gentle_dissident on June 01, 2016, 07:46:14 PM
I may have new pastime.
Sometimes you just have to be Frank with people.  Lisa Frank.  :P

gentle_dissident

Hydra009

The lemon tree absolutely slays me.  See those sharp, scissor-like teeth?  They're for picking lemons for lemonade.  Of course!  It's so obvious.  And those clawed hands?  Maybe it uses those to stir the punch.  That sounds about right.

Also, we need to have a serious talk with creationists and clear up the misconception that carnivores = violent monsters.  Cats and foxes are carnivores.  Yeah, they're murder machines, but they're also super cute.

stromboli

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 02, 2016, 06:35:19 AM
Sure, you say that now...

Just a Disney tranny to world, basically. I should post something similar to the world on my front door.