Started by RichTC, July 20, 2014, 10:08:19 AM
Quote from: RichTC on July 21, 2014, 08:04:32 AMI want to thank everyone for the hearty welcome. I tried doing a Quick Post last night, but I don't see it. So, I guess I messed up somehow.I would have retried but I was busy with my 29 yr old bimbo - oh wait, that was a dream. Anyhow - glad to be here... I think.(Not sure what CC is doing here? Must be one of those folks who likes abuse. Whatever.)Oh, also, yes. I am an atheist. I call myself a 99.99% atheist. If I could prove there isn't a god,then I would add the other 0.01%. As I get older, I'll probably make it 0.001%.