News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Strippers Protest Annoying Church

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, August 12, 2014, 04:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ApostateLois

In ancient Rome and Greece, large penises were seen as comical or grotesque, not sexy. They were really into pederasty back then, so for them, the ideal penis was small and thin with a foreskin--a boy's penis.

Also, note that Michelangelo's women don't look very feminine. That's because female nudes were out of the question back then; lacking any references, and having access only to male models, he simply painted men, stuck breasts on them, and left off the dicks. He really had no idea what a female body actually looked like. He tended to paint babies using the same method--as scaled-down, chubby adults. That's why his women look masculine (see the Sistine Chapel) and his baby-angels look surprisingly buff.
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

Munch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 17, 2014, 08:10:48 AM
FTFY.

Has anyone done a study of how neurotic people are compared to how free their society allows them to be with regard to nudity?

I doubt that could be tested over different societies given how just talking about sex with certain cultures has people shut themselves off from talking about it, never getting a true answer.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

MagetheEntertainer

Time to throw on my priest clothes and start protesting strip clubs.  I will then tell the ladies that I hold my ministries at my house.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: doorknob on August 15, 2014, 08:46:34 AM
are tits freedom of speech?

JK

I see nothing wrong with breasts. But many parts of a woman's body is sexualized. I don't know why but through out the ages women were always treated like sex objects (unless of course they were ugly)

personally my girl parts are just fine it's the rest of my body I worry about.
Tits are people too...Well,  attached to roughly 1/2 of all people.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.