News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Donald is in trouble

Started by ferdmonger, September 08, 2023, 08:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ferdmonger

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-juan-merchan-hush-money-appeal-lawsuit-6abe221a7cb2ea670eb3ed1a7a134643

And in Donald Trump's addled brain, he's having this thought:

"This can't be happening!  I paid good money to make this go away!  Double jeopardy!" 

Hydra009

Swing and a miss: Trump's lawyers subpoena the wrong person

I gotta tell you guys, I'm not looking forward to this clown mistakenly hitting his tiny hands on the nuke button instead of the diet coke button.

ferdmonger

Well, he is Donald Trump and he's insane, so there is that. I have to shake my head every time I remember that 35% of the population in enthralled with the man.

Unbeliever

Yeah, I'll never understand the love all of those millions of people have for Broke Don.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

ferdmonger

Lest we forget, the third delay tactic failed, and the 'hush money' trial begins Monday... or perhaps 'criminal' trial is more appropriate.

How's it feel to look the mirror Donnie and realize the chickens have finally come home to roost.   

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 10, 2024, 08:15:03 PMYeah, I'll never understand the love all of those millions of people have for Broke Don.
Parasocial relationships with reality TV "personalities".  He ran before and basically no one cared.  But social media has changed the game.

ferdmonger

You don't get in the tree-house unless you know the secret password: Denial.

There's nothing left of the republican party.  It's a Trump caricature.     

Hydra009

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

Comparing Drumph with Hitler is unfair. Hitler knew when to shoot himself.
God Not Found

ferdmonger

You know, the thought of Donald having to sit in a court of law under criminal indictment is making me a bit giddy right now.

PS - Just a quick note to Donald and his supporters.  It's not the deep state.  It's not the weaponized DOJ or the corrupt judges.  It's those darn grand juries that keep returning indictments based upon evidence. Deal with it.     

Dark Lightning

I'm learning the true depth of schadenfreude these days, watching this bitch suffer.

Hydra009

Quote from: Dark Lightning on April 14, 2024, 10:27:00 PMI'm learning the true depth of schadenfreude these days, watching this bitch suffer.
To me, this is like eating crackers.  Nice, but hardly satisfying.  Let me know when he's behind bars before my meal truly begins.  And I've grown quite hungry since 2016.  I'd need at least a dictator to kick the bucket in addition to a dictator wannabe to become truly satiated.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 14, 2024, 11:56:17 PMTo me, this is like eating crackers.  Nice, but hardly satisfying.  Let me know when he's behind bars before my meal truly begins.  And I've grown quite hungry since 2016.  I'd need at least a dictator to kick the bucket in addition to a dictator wannabe to become truly satiated.
Point taken, but I expect to never see him behind bars. I am hoping that he pops his clogs in court, though.

Unbeliever

I hope there's plenty of security around the courthouse! I expect Drumph's 💩 fans to try really hard to disrupt the proceedings. I doubt they'll try anything on the first day, but there's no telling with this bunch of loonies.
God Not Found