News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Levels of Consciousness

Started by pumita92, April 03, 2021, 11:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

You had one perfect sentence. “None of this will make sense to you”.
You’re right, it doesn’t, jibber jabber.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

Quote from: pumita92 on April 04, 2021, 10:31:24 AM

The THOUGHT is the key by which your level of consciousness is able to rise into previously unknown levels and experience life so beautiful that you had no idea even existed, let alone has been accessible WITHIN you for eternity.
Poor blind people, never able to use any level of consciousness to see....oh well, on to a new theory.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

pumita92

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 04, 2021, 01:19:44 PM
Just pronouncements and not a whiff of any data to support your whimsy.  And you do like to use falsehoods as they are facts.  The fact is, you have nothing to demonstrate what you are claiming except your own fictions and whimsy.  You want what you say to be true, so you think it is.  Debating/arguing/discussions are a major way I gain knowledge and is a great way to figure out if what I think are facts really are facts--run my ideas through others and see if they can punch holes in my 'facts'.

What you think is not important. What's important is the level of consciousness you live in.

Only a shift in the level of consciousness will create true and lasting positive change in an individual. Only a shift in the level of consciousness can move one from a state of anger and bitterness to a state of peace and love. And this is available to EVERYONE, given they are ready and willing.

You are unable to truly listen because you are only paying attention to your own thought patterns. This is not an attack, I'm merely pointing out the obvious. You are unable to even read this message. You are only reading what you think I'm saying, and thus unable to truly HEAR. HEARING is different from hearing. Just like THOUGHT is different from thought.

HEARING requires great awareness. You must be willing and able to SEE through the incessant activity of your own thinking. Only from a tranquil mind can you absorb something new. If the mind is not tranquil, you will only hear the voice of your own activity of thought, and thus will live in a perpetual state of those thought patterns. Whatever anger, insecurity, or bitterness you feel will be a perpetual experience until you realize this.

There are beautiful secrets buried within your consciousness. Secrets you have access to even in this very moment save the thinking that's obscuring it. You have access to transform from a reality of pain, insecurity, and anger to a reality of peace, beauty, wisdom, and good feelings. You already have it in you.

You must TRANSCEND your own thought patterns. Or else you will be unable to SEE anything new. You will be unable to SEE the truth because your vision will be contaminated with the activity of the conditioned thought patterns.

What you think is true is only what you think is true.

The evidence you see outside you is a demonstration of the power of thought in action. The thought patterns you identify with combined with the power of MIND create an ILLUSION of reality. This is what you live in. You live inside an illusion of thought that appears real because of MIND. This is why other people appear stupid to you, because you do not understand that the power of MIND is working within them too, creating an illusion for them just like it's creating an illusion for you.

It appears as though you seeing reality when in reality you are only seeing THOUGHT.

Mike Cl

Quote from: pumita92 on April 04, 2021, 01:56:19 PM
What you think is not important. What's important is the level of consciousness you live in.

Only a shift in the level of consciousness will create true and lasting positive change in an individual. Only a shift in the level of consciousness can move one from a state of anger and bitterness to a state of peace and love. And this is available to EVERYONE, given they are ready and willing.

You are unable to truly listen because you are only paying attention to your own thought patterns. This is not an attack, I'm merely pointing out the obvious. You are unable to even read this message. You are only reading what you think I'm saying, and thus unable to truly HEAR. HEARING is different from hearing. Just like THOUGHT is different from thought.

HEARING requires great awareness. You must be willing and able to SEE through the incessant activity of your own thinking. Only from a tranquil mind can you absorb something new. If the mind is not tranquil, you will only hear the voice of your own activity of thought, and thus will live in a perpetual state of those thought patterns. Whatever anger, insecurity, or bitterness you feel will be a perpetual experience until you realize this.

There are beautiful secrets buried within your consciousness. Secrets you have access to even in this very moment save the thinking that's obscuring it. You have access to transform from a reality of pain, insecurity, and anger to a reality of peace, beauty, wisdom, and good feelings. You already have it in you.

You must TRANSCEND your own thought patterns. Or else you will be unable to SEE anything new. You will be unable to SEE the truth because your vision will be contaminated with the activity of the conditioned thought patterns.

What you think is true is only what you think is true.

The evidence you see outside you is a demonstration of the power of thought in action. The thought patterns you identify with combined with the power of MIND create an ILLUSION of reality. This is what you live in. You live inside an illusion of thought that appears real because of MIND. This is why other people appear stupid to you, because you do not understand that the power of MIND is working within them too, creating an illusion for them just like it's creating an illusion for you.

It appears as though you seeing reality when in reality you are only seeing THOUGHT.
Repeating your whimsy over and over and in bold letters does not make it so.  It is whimsy.  Empirical data is what gets one to reality.  Your world is a creation of whimsy--if that is not so, prove it by giving me data for any of it.  It does appear to you that you are seeing reality, when in reality you are only seeing WHIMSY. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

aitm

The problem really arises when methane exceeds oxygen...this occurs easily when ones head is up his ass and he thinks he smells Rose's

Cassia

Anyone who is telling others how to live when no one is asking is the one who can't HEAR. This group of people (preachers included) always make the most egregious of assumptions. Generally my experience shows it's likely a person of lower IQ and lower empathy who believes they have it all figured out with some lame ass epiphany, void of facts and full of feel good nonsense or dire warnings.

pumita92

Quote from: Cassia on April 04, 2021, 03:54:54 PM
Anyone who is telling others how to live when no one is asking is the one who can't HEAR. This group of people (preachers included) always make the most egregious of assumptions. Generally my experience shows it's likely a person of lower IQ and lower empathy who believes they have it all figured out with some lame ass epiphany, void of facts and full of feel good nonsense or dire warnings.

Thank you so much, Cassia. I mean it. It's a blessing to be in the presence of another being. I know you are used to conversations where attacks are the norm, and that is your default way of interacting with people. I know there's a deeper side to you and I won't meet you at that level of attack, though I don't mind it at all if you choose to express yourself in that way.

Even people with low IQs have moments of profound insight. Like some children who are so in tune, they are able to say truths that shock adults without ever having learned them from anyone externally. Have you ever experienced that?

They are connected to a source of wisdom within their own consciousness, and it's almost as if that wisdom speaks through them.

Everybody has access to this wisdom. Every human being on Earth can tap into a limitless source of wisdom just past their conditioned mind. But in this world, we absorb certain thought patterns as we grow up. We then get attached to those thought patterns and believe them to be us, to be true.

It's a false identity. And because we fall for the illusion of those thought patterns are real, we hold on to them. That creates emotional pain. Then that access is our own innate wisdom is suppressed.

Emotional pain is the barometer that lets you know when you're holding onto a thought pattern that is blocking the living wisdom in you from coming through. By releasing your grip around that thought, you fall into a silent space where there is great beauty and peace. From that space, new thoughts arise. New reality, new behaviours. You can heal your relationship. The power is within you.

Underneath the conditioned mind there is a space where unconditioned wisdom is still living and active. And you absolutely have access to it. But only through SEEING that you are experiencing THOUGHT and not experiencing reality can you transcend the conditioned mind and move into the silent unconditioned space. First it will come as a beautiful feeling. A silent but beautiful feeling. Then that feeling will evolve into a new way of thinking. And the new way of thinking will bring you into a new reality. From the inside-out.

Again thank you for allowing me to take some space within your consciousness. It has been a pleasure.

pumita92

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 04, 2021, 02:47:14 PM
Repeating your whimsy over and over and in bold letters does not make it so.  It is whimsy.  Empirical data is what gets one to reality.  Your world is a creation of whimsy--if that is not so, prove it by giving me data for any of it.  It does appear to you that you are seeing reality, when in reality you are only seeing WHIMSY.

Mike, my friend, I cannot prove anything to you. You have decided how the world looks to you. I cannot change your mind for you. Only you can change your mind.

The only thing I can do is bring to awareness the fact that the power of MIND gives evidence to THOUGHT. What you experience as material, as form, is merely an outward projection of THOUGHT. This you find hard to believe because of how convincing it appears through your senses. You say "how can I deny my senses? how can I deny reality?"

Yet the sensory evidence that justifies what you think is reality is merely an example of the power of MIND. Like a cosmic projector, the power of MIND brings to life THOUGHT projecting it through your senses, giving it all the evidence you can ever imagine and more.

You are trapped in a feedback loop in that sense. You are using your freedom of thought to create a world that is tormenting your soul, seeing that world through your senses, feeling terrified and hiding. Do not hide anymore. You are a powerful spiritual being. You are using your power to torment yourself.

Data reflects THOUGHT. Data will change the moment THOUGHT changes.

I cannot tell you what new thought will arise as you let go of the old and make space for the new.

That is for you, for your own personal experience. I can only point to the fact that MIND is Love. And in the silent space of your being, you will find the new reality you have been seeking. You will find peace, happiness, love, wellness. Your entire life will change from the inside out. It is truly all within your own consciousness if you are willing to look.

All anger, all insecurity will dissolve at that moment. And you will find yourself feeling at home.

The door is open. There is a hole time. You are free to enter it. And you enter it through THOUGHT. Not through any other means.

I have great appreciation for you, Mike. And I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post. You might think I'm being sarcastic, but I'm not. You are welcome to post. You are welcome to express however you feel. I will not judge you. Thank you.

pumita92

Quote from: aitm on April 04, 2021, 07:45:59 AM
“God is love”
But I’m gonna give your child spinal bifada to prove my love, but please pray to me to heal him. I’m going to allow thousands of you murder each other over a discussion of my characters, but please pray to me for deliverance from their evil. I’m going to let little boys and girls be raped sodomized and butchered while you argue over my nature, but please pray to me to stop it.  LOL aren’t I a loving and caring god?

By the way, don’t look now but I also gave you tiny little creatures so small that you can’t see them and they will kill millions of you whether you pray or not. LOL, nothing says love like completely fucking up your lives.

Aitm - I don't know your real name but thank your posting. I appreciate you sincerely and I would like to address your anger.

You are innocent.

LOVE would never make the world you see through your eyes. The pain, the suffering, the hatred, the killing. LOVE would never do that.

This is why it takes great awareness to see that what you see through your eyes is not LOVE, but an illusion made from THOUGHT which obscures LOVE. You are not seeing reality, you are seeing what you think the reality is.

You see people in bodies victims to others, oppressed, tortured. This is all like a movie playing out in your own consciousness, created from thought patterns that appear to be true. You do not understand the power of your mind so you externalize what you have made and blame a power outside. All the power of all of creation is within you. You are using this power to upset yourself needlessly. Understand the power of THOUGHT and you will be free again.

And a thought cannot leave the mind that thought it. No matter what you use your freedom of thought to see in the world, none of it is outside of your mind. All of creation is happening within you.

Therefore the world you appear to see outside you, which is experienced via THOUGHT, has not left your mind. You must forgive the world. To forgive is to see that it is merely a pattern of thought, and to release that pattern, restoring your mind to clarity.

What makes you angry is your own thought patterns.

You are playing with painful thought patterns.

That is what is causing your anger. Nothing else.

Much love for you my friend. You don't know me but I am your friend and I do appreciate you a lot. I know you wrote with anger. I acknowledge that anger within you. I am not afraid of it. I know its source and I know it is not you. You are a powerful being.

Mike Cl

Quote from: pumita92 on April 04, 2021, 06:15:26 PM
Mike, my friend, I cannot prove anything to you. You have decided how the world looks to you. I cannot change your mind for you. Only you can change your mind.

I have great appreciation for you, Mike. And I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post. You might think I'm being sarcastic, but I'm not. You are welcome to post. You are welcome to express however you feel. I will not judge you. Thank you.
Pumita do not think you are the first to deliver this message--not even in this forum.  I have searched for 'the answer' for most of my life.  I have read 100's of books, talked to people of all kinds and watched video's of all manner of religious/spiritual thoughts.  Unity, for example, suggests thoughts are the substance from which all else comes.  A table could not exist without the thought of a table coming first.  I agree with that idea.  Where is the empirical data?  The table.  Can't build it without thinking about it--for the first one, anyway.   

I agree that you cannot change anything about me--my wife can't even do that.  Nobody can--if we change it is because we want to.  For me, I am ready to change my behaviors or thoughts if I think it will better me.  But I have to do the changing.  But I also have to hear what is suggested and in a way I can understand.  BTW, I have not 'decided' how the world looks to me; I am deciding how it works for me.  I also view my understanding of the world as an evolving thing; this is how the world is for me, until something comes along that makes me want to change. 

So far, you are mostly words and hot air.  There is no there, 'there'.  This is old hat; old thinking.  Maybe if you could share with us who and what you are, that may help.  Are you new to this line of thought?  If so, what did the old you think and why did you change your mind.  As you said, we can only change us, nobody else can.  So, something caught your attention enough that you changed your thinking.  Why?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

GSOgymrat

Quote from: pumita92 on April 04, 2021, 10:31:24 AM
Experience is made out of CONSCIOUSNESS, THOUGHT, and MIND. MIND being the universal intelligence of all creation. THOUGHT is what determines the experience, and CONSCIOUSNESS is what allows us to awake to creation.

We are not living in a world of facts, we are living in a world of THOUGHT. You already know this. You true nature, your BEING, is COMPLETELY beyond this world. Deep in you you already know this. You are a spiritual being having a human experience. CONSCIOUSNESS is BEFORE form. CONSCIOUSNESS is the empty canvas through which MIND paints using THOUGHT and creates EXPERIENCE.

Don't try to make sense of this. Nothing I said above can intellectualized. Nothing can be made into concepts. It's pointless to debate. SEEING obliterates all concepts. SEEING requires no belief. SEEING is a natural ability you have within you. MIND - the universal spirit of life - is already working within you. MIND is already bringing you to higher levels.

Let go of old patterns of thought and MIND will automatically bring you to higher levels of consciousness where you will be able to understand the secret to life. It's already within you, it's just OBSCURED by the contamination of thought patterns brought on through living a human experience, but it is revealed when you allow those patterns to fall away.

The only thing you need to know is that THOUGHT is what will take you to new levels of SEEING. THOUGHT is the key by which your level of consciousness is able to rise into previously unknown levels and experience life so beautiful that you had no idea even existed, let alone has been accessible WITHIN you for eternity.

It's refreshing that you realize it is pointless to debate this topic. I don't really enjoy debate and I'm responding to express my thoughts on the topic, not to be argumentative.

I agree that we are not our thoughts, that "CONSCIOUSNESS is the empty canvas through which MIND paints using THOUGHT and creates EXPERIENCE." That is why my tagline is "You are the sky. Everything else -- it's just the weather." I accept this as a metaphor for the nature of consciousness, which is an inherently subjective experience and difficult to explain. Where we differ is I don't see that "MIND is a higher level of consciousness that allows one to understand the secrets of life." You say one of these secrets is "MIND is love." This is where I become skeptical. If you had said the nature of MIND is equanimity, I could relate to that. Emotions, like thoughts, are clouds passing across the sky. They are ephemeral. Love, however, isn't like equanimity, it isn't neutral. Love is a very specific emotional state and a very desirable one. We are highly motivated for love to be the higher state of consciousness, people yearn for it. This is why people interpret a euphoric trip as Truth and not a horror trip. I would like to believe that there is a higher consciousness that is love, just as I would like to believe that everything that I am will not disappear when my body dies. Desire affects judgment-- we see what we want to see. Because love is an emotion, I suspect love, like all thoughts, emotions, and sensations, is yet another cloud passing across the sky.

aitm

Quote from: pumita92 on April 04, 2021, 06:27:40 PM
Aitm - I don't know your real name but thank your posting. I appreciate you sincerely and I would like to address your anger.

You are innocent.

LOVE would never make the world you see through your eyes. The pain, the suffering, the hatred, the killing. LOVE would never do that.

This is why it takes great awareness to see that what you see through your eyes is not LOVE, but an illusion made from THOUGHT which obscures LOVE. You are not seeing reality, you are seeing what you think the reality is.

You see people in bodies victims to others, oppressed, tortured. This is all like a movie playing out in your own consciousness, created from thought patterns that appear to be true. You do not understand the power of your mind so you externalize what you have made and blame a power outside. All the power of all of creation is within you. You are using this power to upset yourself needlessly. Understand the power of THOUGHT and you will be free again.

And a thought cannot leave the mind that thought it. No matter what you use your freedom of thought to see in the world, none of it is outside of your mind. All of creation is happening within you.

Therefore the world you appear to see outside you, which is experienced via THOUGHT, has not left your mind. You must forgive the world. To forgive is to see that it is merely a pattern of thought, and to release that pattern, restoring your mind to clarity.

What makes you angry is your own thought patterns.

You are playing with painful thought patterns.

That is what is causing your anger. Nothing else.

Much love for you my friend. You don't know me but I am your friend and I do appreciate you a lot. I know you wrote with anger. I acknowledge that anger within you. I am not afraid of it. I know its source and I know it is not you. You are a powerful being.
What a kook.

SGOS

I am inspired.  My heart soars like an eagle.  I am at one with the cosmos itself, part of the cosmic whole.  A veil has been lifted.  I can clearly see that everything is related by a circle of consciousness, which is the great metaphor of life.  Time is an illusion.  Science is limited, but my imagination understands all.  I have come to the precipice and see beyond the horizon, and the horizons that follow all shifting like waves in a gentle flow of universal harmony.  I am both a seeker and a finder, a provider like creation itself that is the ultimate Pez dispenser of being.  You laugh, but you are fools caught in a web of deception, for you are blind and not yet made whole.  Join me and we will fly together.

pumita92

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 04, 2021, 07:18:50 PM
Pumita do not think you are the first to deliver this message--not even in this forum.  I have searched for 'the answer' for most of my life.  I have read 100's of books, talked to people of all kinds and watched video's of all manner of religious/spiritual thoughts.  Unity, for example, suggests thoughts are the substance from which all else comes.  A table could not exist without the thought of a table coming first.  I agree with that idea.  Where is the empirical data?  The table.  Can't build it without thinking about it--for the first one, anyway.   

I agree that you cannot change anything about me--my wife can't even do that.  Nobody can--if we change it is because we want to.  For me, I am ready to change my behaviors or thoughts if I think it will better me.  But I have to do the changing.  But I also have to hear what is suggested and in a way I can understand.  BTW, I have not 'decided' how the world looks to me; I am deciding how it works for me.  I also view my understanding of the world as an evolving thing; this is how the world is for me, until something comes along that makes me want to change. 

So far, you are mostly words and hot air.  There is no there, 'there'.  This is old hat; old thinking.  Maybe if you could share with us who and what you are, that may help.  Are you new to this line of thought?  If so, what did the old you think and why did you change your mind.  As you said, we can only change us, nobody else can.  So, something caught your attention enough that you changed your thinking.  Why?

Mike. Great questions and I will answer them to the best of my ability. First I would like to thank you for taking the time to speak authentically and truthfully.

Your questions are precisely why I speak to levels of consciousness. I am not talking about changing a line of thinking. Though I do speak to the fact that our experience of life is a projection of the line of thinking we give energy to. But changing your line of thinking is not what leads you to KNOWING. KNOWING is completely beyond the activity of the thinking mind.

You perceive me talking about a line of thinking because I can only communicate through words in this medium. This is an internet forum. These are but pixels on a screen that create a pattern that your mind interprets. What you read from them is what you think they are saying. How can I share a level of consciousness through words? How can an arrangement of pixels on a screen bring you to a higher level of consciousness? It is impossible.

It is impossible for me to put a level of consciousness into words, yet it is possible for you to experience the level of consciousness where the secret to life is revealed for you. I cannot do that for you. Your desire and intention to see deeper, combined with the infinite intelligence of MIND of which you are intimately connected, is what propels you into a state of KNOWING. KNOWING is completely beyond intellectual comprehension.

The closest thing the intellect can compare KNOWING to is a FEELING. The intellect can not come with you into higher levels of KNOWING. If in reading these words you feel a powerful FEELING wash over you, let that FEELING guide you into a state of SEEING. Stop reading and be with the feeling. Forget everything I've written. Forget everything you know. Stay with the beautiful feeling and let it guide you into new levels of reality.

This is no exaggeration. You are part of MIND, and you have access to all the truths behind this great illusion if only you are willing to SEE beyond the illusion of thought that veils you from true KNOWING.

My story as you asked,

Over the last decade, I have dabbled in meditation, several Buddhist-like spiritual paths after my LSD experience. I have searched far and wide. Some ideas were thought-provoking, but nothing has given me a life-changing insight. Everything I have ever tried since I first had a yearning to understand a deeper meaning to life has been no more than changing the way I think. Nothing I have done has led me to KNOWING.

This is why I speak to levels of consciousness. At a certain point, my level of consciousness shifted. In that shift, I was able to see - just like waking up from a dream. My beliefs didn't change. My thoughts didn't change. Only my level of consciousness changed. But because my level of consciousness changed I was able to see my own thoughts through the loving intelligence of MIND which has always been within me. I was able to see the human experience from a higher perspective in which no thinking was needed in order to KNOW. KNOWING simply is. It does not need any conclusion.

Nobody changed my mind. I did not subscribe to any philosophy. I only experienced SEEING from a higher level of consciousness, SEEING catalyzed an experience of self-realization which utterly transformed my life in an indescribably beautiful way that I never knew was possible. I went from feeling insecure, bitter, and angry to feeling forgiving, loving, secure, caring without ever having to exert change in myself. The change was instant and automatic as a result of the shift in my level of consciousness.

My relationships flourished, I finally found a feeling of home within myself. Everything I felt I was missing I found in the depths of my own consciousness. And I know that EVERYONE can find that too because we are all connected to the same SPIRIT. Truth is NEVER held away from you, it is only OBSCURED by conditioned thought patterns that prevent you from moving up into higher levels of consciousness. Allow those painful thought patterns to fall away and you will find yourself gently rising into new levels of SEEING.

pumita92

Quote from: GSOgymrat on April 04, 2021, 10:37:08 PM
It's refreshing that you realize it is pointless to debate this topic. I don't really enjoy debate and I'm responding to express my thoughts on the topic, not to be argumentative.

I agree that we are not our thoughts, that "CONSCIOUSNESS is the empty canvas through which MIND paints using THOUGHT and creates EXPERIENCE." That is why my tagline is "You are the sky. Everything else -- it's just the weather." I accept this as a metaphor for the nature of consciousness, which is an inherently subjective experience and difficult to explain. Where we differ is I don't see that "MIND is a higher level of consciousness that allows one to understand the secrets of life." You say one of these secrets is "MIND is love." This is where I become skeptical. If you had said the nature of MIND is equanimity, I could relate to that. Emotions, like thoughts, are clouds passing across the sky. They are ephemeral. Love, however, isn't like equanimity, it isn't neutral. Love is a very specific emotional state and a very desirable one. We are highly motivated for love to be the higher state of consciousness, people yearn for it. This is why people interpret a euphoric trip as Truth and not a horror trip. I would like to believe that there is a higher consciousness that is love, just as I would like to believe that everything that I am will not disappear when my body dies. Desire affects judgment-- we see what we want to see. Because love is an emotion, I suspect love, like all thoughts, emotions, and sensations, is yet another cloud passing across the sky.

You have wisdom in you, GSOgymrat (or whatever your real name is). These insights you have experienced about being the sky in which the clouds pass are powerful, but those insights go deeper, and as your level of consciousness rises, you will see more and more and more and more. And just when you think you've seen it all, you will see more...

THOUGHT cannot understand CONSCIOUSNESS because THOUGHT is within CONSCIOUSNESS. Therefore it is absolutely pointless to talk about it because words will never reach it. The paint cannot understand the canvas. YOU, on the other hand, are BEYOND THOUGHT. YOU are the GREAT MIND in which the play of life unfolds. YOU are the painter who can SEE the canvas. YOU can KNOW without THOUGHT.

Your skepticism will have no room to speak when the energy of LOVE washes over you. You will have no words. Belief has no place in SEEING. You can resist or accept an idea, in the context of TRUTH it makes as much difference as putting on a red shirt or a green shirt in the morning. There is no point in talking about this because talking about this will not bring you to a place where you SEE it.

You must SEE it in order for it to be real for you.

I am living proof of LOVE in action. Even as a type these words LOVE wells up within me. As I'm sure if you look inside yourself with a quiet mind you will find the feeling, perhaps quiet at first, welling up within you too. That feeling then becomes a voice, and the voice sings a new world. Allow this feeling to guide THOUGHT and it will transform your world from the inside out.

LOVE is a state of consciousness in which we see there is only ONE energy. There is only ONE intelligence. One SPIRIT that is animating all of creation. We are all connected, not because we are all human, but because we are all living expressions happening within ONE MIND. We share the same source and we have not left that source. There is no point in talking about this because talking about this is not SEEING it.

This is IMPOSSIBLE for the intellect to understand. Only the SPIRIT in you can realize that it is SPIRIT. SPIRIT sometimes believes it is human. Because it has lost itself in a dream, it feels alone, and so it seeks. It will continue to seek indefinitely, though what it seeks will change, it will always feel dissatisfied when it finally gets what it thinks it needs to feel whole.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to not seek while you are out of touch with who you really are. Because SPIRIT is seeking the KNOWING of itself, and only when we look within will that seeking be over once and for all. Only then will you feel the wholeness you have always been looking for. Not through ideologies, not through believing, not through rationalizing, through SEEING.

LOVE is not a passing state. It is the most natural state of being of the spirit. It is the default energy of creation before the contamination of thought. To the thinking mind, LOVE can be intellectualized as a level of consciousness, but it is much more than that. It is self-realization. It is experienced the moment the SPIRITUAL and the MATERIAL come together as ONE. The moment you remember that you are not separate from your experience.

LOVE is a state in which you look at the world which appears outside you and KNOW that it is all within you.

It is a place where fear disappears completely.

Can you be afraid of a nightmare when you know it is only a dream? You are SPIRIT dreaming of EARTH. You are looking down at your body even while you read this.

You have NOTHING to fear because EVERYTHING is MIND. And MIND is ETERNAL. In the absence of fear, there is only LOVE.