News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Election Thread 2024

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, January 06, 2024, 10:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Newsmax (trying to out far-right Faux): Biden is senile because he doesn't know that Africa is a country

I think this guy needs a cognitive test himself.  And let's not forget that Trump has a ton of gaffes and out-and-out lying that far outclasses not only Biden, but pretty much everyone else.

Hydra009

https://i.imgur.com/Vv6MLsD.mp4

They don't like to be called cultists but they aren't opposed to behaving exactly like a personality cult.

Hydra009

If you don't understand the reference, I envy you.

Hydra009

Yeah, can you imagine going out in public and some weirdo does weird, wildly inappropriate stuff that ruins your experience?

SGOS

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) paid a visit to a pro-Palestinian encampment at George Washington University on Wednesday, accessorized with her signature red lipstick and a blue bullhorn.

Seemingly intending to protest the protest that has been holding steady on campus for about a week now, she was met with some creative jeers that left her visibly rattled.In a clip that has been circulating on social media, students can be heard calling out "Beetlejuice" at Boebert, in reference to her handsy, vape-plumed wild night at the theater in Colorado last year. And, to put a soundtrack to the heckling, others joined voices in a spirited rendition of John Williams and London Symphony Orchestra's "The Imperial March" — Darth Vader's Theme, as she made her way through campus, backed by other House Republicans, including Reps. Byron Donalds (FL), Anna Paulina Luna (FL), and James Comer (KY).

Hydra009

And where was Obama during 9/11?  And somehow, also the JFK assassination?

Mr.Obvious

To be fair, george w bush's complete and utter inability to prevent the american civil war will stand through the ages as one of his greatest failures.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

ferdmonger

To be fair, Abe Lincoln is said to be livid over the Iraq debacle. 

Unbeliever

I wonder if ol' Abe drives a hot rod Lincoln? 🤔
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Yay, my home state makes the news :/

And wouldn't you know it, the media illiterate ghouls made him Darth Diaper with a super tiny lightsaber.  The jokes basically write themselves.

the_antithesis

"New" hope?

The fuck is the matter with these idiots?

Unbeliever

What the matter is is that they're idiots.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

the_antithesis

You don't have to be smart to know Donald Trump isn't new in any conceivable way.

Susan

Now it's "just" 6 months until this Election Debacle.

I'm not even American (Brazilian, actually), but I sure do hope the USA does not make another catastrophic decision, as was, for example, the reelection of G.W. Bush in 2004...(which would be exactly 20 years ago, now that I think of it...)

(Just to be clear, my "hope" is Trump being defeated again, though of course I'm well aware of Biden's huge "problems"; nevertheless, he is the "lesser of two evils", to simplify matters...).