News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

I want to grab that baby and run as fast as I can.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on February 27, 2016, 05:06:47 AM
I want to grab that baby and run as fast as I can.
I'll get the coals hot, you pick up the BBQ sauce on the way in.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Yeah, God bleached him before he was born.

And remember, the first penis in Mary's vagina was her son's.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 27, 2016, 08:15:36 AM

And remember, the first penis in Mary's vagina was her son's.

AHH….by damn that is the first time I think I have heard it that way. Dats damn good.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Gawdzilla Sama

First time I said that IRL some Latino dude took a shot at me. Luckily he was drunk or he'd be dead today.
PZ Myers

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 27, 2016, 05:17:04 AM
I'll get the coals hot, you pick up the BBQ sauce on the way in.

LOL'ed. Seriously though. That was my first reaction to that pic. I mean look at the expression on her face looking at Trump.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

PickelledEggs

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know