Gunmen on the Loose in Canada

Started by SGOS, October 22, 2014, 12:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

QuoteIslam is everything you said it is, but that should be for the Muslims to deal with themselves.
Muslims cannot and will not "deal" with it. The Quran forbids it.
QuoteMuslims suffer the most from how terrible the religion is, so let them either change on their own over time or continue suffering.
See above, but how soon do you expect any change? Because in the meantime they are spreading Islam all over the planet.
QuoteThey are not a threat to Canada or the US.
Oh, really? Are you sure? What is in this thread? What was 9/11?
QuoteThey are a threat to someone else.
Oh, good. No bother then. Sit back and wait until it becomes your threat. Which could be quite soon. 

FaithIsFilth

I don't know how soon I would expect Islam to become more tame. Maybe a couple hundred years. Who knows. You and I both dislike the spreading of Islam all over the planet, but is that not what we're helping accomplish with our wars? We're just helping them recruit, and to make it worse we are arming the extremists. The Islamic State has a shitload of American weapons and vehicles, and the West continues to arm the FSA who are eating the hearts out of those they kill and acting just as extreme as the Islamic State in a lot of cases.

The Islamic State is terrible and they should be challenged, just not by us. Instead of letting Assad fuck them up, we armed them against Assad. Would ISIS have been anywhere near the problem they are if we didn't arm them? If we stayed out of it and let Assad do his thing, ISIS would not be near what it is at this time. You see why I'm in favour of staying out of things now? We stay out of it and we would be in a much better situation right now.

Let the Iraqis fight the Islamic State. If they knew we weren't going to fight for them, they would fight for themselves, and if they don't want to fight them, let them go ahead and live in the Middle Ages. This shooting and the other soldier getting run over are insignificant to me. We are the ones that decided to go to war with them. Not the other way around. Of course a few of ours are going to deal with the consequences of this war we asked for.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on November 02, 2014, 10:10:37 AM
I don't know how soon I would expect Islam to become more tame. Maybe a couple hundred years. Who knows. You and I both dislike the spreading of Islam all over the planet, but is that not what we're helping accomplish with our wars? We're just helping them recruit, and to make it worse we are arming the extremists. The Islamic State has a shitload of American weapons and vehicles, and the West continues to arm the FSA who are eating the hearts out of those they kill and acting just as extreme as the Islamic State in a lot of cases.

The Islamic State is terrible and they should be challenged, just not by us. Instead of letting Assad fuck them up, we armed them against Assad. Would ISIS have been anywhere near the problem they are if we didn't arm them? If we stayed out of it and let Assad do his thing, ISIS would not be near what it is at this time. You see why I'm in favour of staying out of things now? We stay out of it and we would be in a much better situation right now.

Let the Iraqis fight the Islamic State. If they knew we weren't going to fight for them, they would fight for themselves, and if they don't want to fight them, let them go ahead and live in the Middle Ages. This shooting and the other soldier getting run over are insignificant to me. We are the ones that decided to go to war with them. Not the other way around. Of course a few of ours are going to deal with the consequences of this war we asked for.

Good points. the only rationale I can see, and as I have mentioned before, is the justification for the military industrial complex in the US. No question that is why the Republicans are completely for it.