News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Quote from: Johan on December 06, 2016, 07:49:35 PM
Yeah, because that's a real thing that happens.... :rolleyes:

Oh, right, I had just missed the memo where looking at a screen doesn't add more strain to your eyes.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Shiranu on December 07, 2016, 03:04:18 AM

Or. Maybe. Just maybe. The hate crime in the US was based on a hate towards religion. And the hate crime in the middle east is because of a law that came out of that same religion. It's asinine to assert that the reason the woman in the US was attacked, was because she was a woman, when  everyone is pretty clear on that it's because the person attacking her was blind with hate towards Islam.

Not saying either is OK, but maybe...  Just maybe we shouldn't change the cause to force-fit a feminist agenda. Although, that's what sjws tend to do. Force-fit events to suit their agendas.

You tend to lose sight at the real causes and the rest of the causes, when you do that. Nothing will ever get better if that keeps happening.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Johan on December 06, 2016, 07:49:35 PM
Yeah, because that's a real thing that happens.... :rolleyes:
It happens! My tablet turned me into a newt!
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on December 07, 2016, 10:22:32 AM
You got better?
No, they came out with a new model and I'm current stuck in the back of the junk drawer with some flip-phones. :(
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

Chekov, engage the Loot-and-Pillage Drive!
PZ Myers

PickelledEggs

Snapped a picture of this lady in the subway. Thought it was funny especially with the Tumblr style text I added in the chat with my friend

drunkenshoe

Quote from: PickelledEggs on December 08, 2016, 11:11:33 PM

Snapped a picture of this lady in the subway. Thought it was funny especially with the Tumblr style text I added in the chat with my friend

A perfect stranger -someone you saw for the first time in your life- sitting in an empty car triggered you, because she is a woman who put her bag beside her on the empty seat AND you took her picture to make a 'funny' meme to give a 'message' against SJWs to trigger other people?

You really don't have any idea how fucked up and toxic this is, do you?

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

PickelledEggs

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 09, 2016, 06:01:21 AM
A perfect stranger -someone you saw for the first time in your life- sitting in an empty car triggered you, because she is a woman who put her bag beside her on the empty seat AND you took her picture to make a 'funny' meme to give a 'message' against SJWs to trigger other people?

You really don't have any idea how fucked up and toxic this is, do you?
I find it interesting that you think that you can tell me not to tell you what to say, when I never did and just point out when you're off topic and fallacious, but at the same time think it's ok for you to tell me what to post. Then, tell me that I'm triggered and emotional, when you're the one that was so triggered enough to unfriend me on facebook. You're transparent, shoe. I see right through your bullshit.