News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AkiraTheFighter

^That officer handled that situation poorly.

Hydra009

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

diavolo = devil
ho-ru = japanese tank destroyer
sugoi = amazing

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 22, 2016, 08:43:39 AM
In this world it would be---fuck you and the dog you rode in on!--I guess.

Apparently, humans started to domesticate horses around 3000 BCE, while with dogs this goes to a time range like 30000-15000 BCE.

Still, Gawdzilla's story sounds far more likley to be 'real' than Noah's Arch. :)
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on April 24, 2016, 07:00:17 AM
Apparently, humans started to domesticate horses around 3000 BCE, while with dogs this goes to a time range like 30000-15000 BCE.

Still, Gawdzilla's story sounds far more likley to be 'real' than Noah's Arch. :)
This is most likely one of those sayings that would be impossible to find a real origin for.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 24, 2016, 09:32:56 AM
This is most likely one of those sayings that would be impossible to find a real origin for.

Of course. I am just having fun. And it is still better than a lot of scripture stories.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

PickelledEggs

I made a meme that shows what Tumblr has become, in a nutshell.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: stromboli on April 24, 2016, 10:13:46 AM

I sexually identify as a janitor, so I can go into any washroom without being questioned.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

stromboli

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on April 25, 2016, 10:26:49 AM
I sexually identify as a janitor, so I can go into any washroom without being questioned.

That is actually brilliant. You now have a tshirt line to sell.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

stromboli