News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The FIFA Worldcup Brazill

Started by Jutter, June 13, 2014, 10:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

That was perhaps the most emotionally painful half of football i have ever watched.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

StupidWiz

I feel sorry for Brazil... :P
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

Shiranu

I'm going to be honest, I teared up a bit in that first half.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR

I was rooting for Germany, sorry shiranu
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Shiranu

So you're the reason they lost... I will remember this...

GrinningYMIR

I was always rooting for the Germans and the Americans man
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Munch

My german boyfriend was quite happy about this.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

The Skeletal Atheist

Sorry Shiranu but....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOoST8MJvWE

You mad Brazil?
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Green Bottle

That was the worst brazilian team iv'e ever seen an ah hate to say it, always rooted for them in the past except when their playin Scotland but they didnt deserve anything from that game.
Germany were just too strong and even if neymar and Silva had been playin i think they would still have lost it tho not by as many ffs,  but congrats to the germans for a great display of how the game should be pld.
Ive tipped a Germany Argentina final from the start so see how th nite's game goes but anything could happen...  :pall: :pall: :pall: :pall: :pall: :pall: :pall:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Jutter

The Netherlands are the best playing nation never to have won the worldcup. I'd like that curse to be broken this tournament. Due to five years of nazi occupation during WW2, Holland- Germany still has a bit of an edge to it, and dramaticly it's the dreamfinal to me.

But Mesi VS Robben will also be an epic showdown.
No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: Jutter on July 09, 2014, 02:51:42 PM
The Netherlands are the best playing nation never to have won the worldcup. I'd like that curse to be broken this tournament. Due to five years of nazi occupation during WW2, Holland- Germany still has a bit of an edge to it, and dramaticly it's the dreamfinal to me.

But Mesi VS Robben will also be an epic showdown.
I don't know if the Netherlands will face Germany this year, but if they do refer to my post regarding Brazil during the game.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Shiranu

Quote from: 10 Green Bottles..... on July 09, 2014, 12:11:56 PM
That was the worst brazilian team iv'e ever seen an ah hate to say it, always rooted for them in the past except when their playin Scotland but they didnt deserve anything from that game.
Germany were just too strong and even if neymar and Silva had been playin i think they would still have lost it tho not by as many ffs,  but congrats to the germans for a great display of how the game should be pld.
Ive tipped a Germany Argentina final from the start so see how th nite's game goes but anything could happen...  :pall: :pall: :pall: :pall: :pall: :pall: :pall:

This team was a disgrace to the historical teams of Brasil. Did you hear about Cafu going to the locker room after the game, and the staff telling him, "Who are you? We do not want strange people coming into the locker room, we are going to have to ask you to leave."

Absolute no respect for their legends. Scollari cares nothing for o jogo bonito and rather play "winning", defensive football rather than the flowing and styling game that made Brasil a legend in football. He left out many great players for the trash that is Fred, Jo, Hulk (who at least had potential to be good)... where was Kaka? Pato? Lucas? Coutinho over Paulinho who had a very weak club performance and then WC performance? Even Ronaldinho is still preforming well.

I think the whole national team staff need to be overhauled, because it's clear neither Scollari or the staff have respect for what makes Brasil... Brasil.

Edit; ANNNND De Jong is playing for the Dutch again, so apparently he wasn't knocked out. I was going to root for the Dutch, but not now... let's go Argentina, kick that piece of shit's ass!

GrinningYMIR

I have Argentina and Germany in the finals, but I kind of like the Dutch more than Argentina

Sorry Shir