News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

He/she and N****r As insults

Started by Jannabear, February 08, 2016, 07:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonsensei

There's a whole gender recognition process in the brain that transgendered people are demanding everyone suppress. Mistakes are bound to happen.

Nobody ever accidentally called someone a nigger.

For that reason alone, I cannot weigh these equally.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

aitm

I don't even know of a word that actually offends a white person as being derogatory for being white...... what "cracker"? Yeah, golly that hurts...
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Jannabear

Quote from: Nonsensei on February 09, 2016, 12:28:31 PM
There's a whole gender recognition process in the brain that transgendered people are demanding everyone suppress. Mistakes are bound to happen.

I'm referring to intentionally calling someone a tranny or he/she, not accidentally calling them the wrong pronouns.

Shiranu

Quote from: aitm on February 09, 2016, 12:33:39 PM
I don't even know of a word that actually offends a white person as being derogatory for being white...... what "cracker"? Yeah, golly that hurts...

There are some white on white insults (wop and spic come to mind), but no real minority vs majority insults (which makes sense).

Fun fact; the use of cracker comes from the slave owners whip "cracking"... so the insult is still in the white man's favour.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

mauricio

Quote from: aitm on February 09, 2016, 12:33:39 PM

Well thats probably because you understand words hold no power over you unless you let them, have you ever met a very resentful person who is racist against white people?

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Nonsensei on February 09, 2016, 12:28:31 PM

Agreed.

PickelledEggs

There are some people that intentionally call Caitlin Jenner "Bruce" or "him" though, even after knowing that "he" is now a "she" in an attempt to insult her. There are plenty of ways to insult her, if you're not dumb enough to revert to intentionally mixing up which sex she is now.

Ricky Gervais got some good burns on her at the golden globes or whatever awards ceremony that was where he mentioned how she can't drive and it doesn't do much for the stereotype that women are bad drivers.

aitm

Quote from: PickelledEggs on February 09, 2016, 03:13:03 PM

Ricky Gervais got some good burns on her at the golden globes or whatever awards ceremony that was where he mentioned how she can't drive and it doesn't do much for the stereotype that women are bad drivers.

Didn't she kill someone in a traffic accident last year when she was still a he?  *shakes head*
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

mauricio

Quote from: Shiranu on February 09, 2016, 01:57:13 PM
There are some white on white insults (wop and spic come to mind), but no real minority vs majority insults (which makes sense).

Fun fact; the use of cracker comes from the slave owners whip "cracking"... so the insult is still in the white man's favour.

This thing that you mention about there not being insults from the minority towards the majority I don't think it is really true if you meet some of this people who are racist towards whites you may find various ways to insult whites that are born from their culture. This also shows how different the racial paradigm is between the USA and other countries. In my country there's a lot of racial mixing but on approximation white people are a minority and the majority are mainly Andean people. There are plenty of insults from the minority towards the majority and vice versa. The white minority holds an economic advantage over the majority andean race. This causes discrimination from whites by exclusivity for example there has been media scandals because andean people Have been rejected from entering to expensive clubs or beaches. The media sure loved those scandals making it all about race. Which i found troubling considering the fact that i have suffered police profiling, i have been denied entrance to clubs and i have been falsely accused of shoplifting even though im extremely white for this country. This all happened probably cause i look like a dirty poor hippy. I think many of this cases of exclusion are more about class discrimination than race (and even then is more about the appearance of class like clothes and behaivior than the amount of money you have) But the media loves to make it about race to generate outrage which is harmful because it feeds the already big and dangerous racial resentment andean people have towards whites. I have met gang members from the slums, they resent white people by default they dont know nothing about you but assume a lot about you. Some of them can get over their prejudices but others are pretty much sociopaths I have seen them saying that raping white males is ok (not gay) because "white ass is white ass" though the sociopathic ones don't really have much problems in hurting anyone from any race if they want to do it.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: aitm on February 09, 2016, 03:23:43 PM
Didn't she kill someone in a traffic accident last year when she was still a he?  *shakes head*
I'm actually not sure if she was still a man at the time now...  Or looks like she was a she at the time, but I don't think it matters if she publicly identified as a woman because the real issue is that she killed a person. http://m.etonline.com/news/167673_kim_howes_stepchildren_move_forward_with_lawsuit

Sent from my Nexus 6 using your mom