Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Cupp atheists?

Started by Savior2006, August 01, 2013, 07:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savior2006

Anyone ever encountered a Cupp atheist?

Who know what I'm talking about.

That guy in your forum of choice who doesn't believe in God but identifies as a conservative. Now, of course, there's libertarian ones who want the gov't out of everything. That's okay. But, that's not what this one is.

This one seems to agree with the Republican talking points. All of them. Including the retarded religious ones. You'll find this Cupp atheist lying about "liberal" organizations Planned Parenthood and the ACLU, as Cupp was known for. When a topic on abortion comes up, he'll be in favor of increased restrictions on the state level.

And when a topic comes up, like the ban of atheist chaplains in the military, you'll find this jackoff high-fiving all his religious friends Republican dumbass talking about how those atheists just wanted to trash the faith of others. And in fact, his comments will be utterly indistinguishable from said Christian Republican dumbass. He will then go on to make a screed about how 95 percent of atheists deserve no respect because they are so mean and sarcastic toward religious. He will then go on to be called a fake atheists by liberals in the forum, much to my pleasure.

Know any atheists like that? :Hangman: .
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

rickcopeland648

She's just some chick trying to find her own niche in the well-carved convolutions of gimmicky Republican pundits. At least the I'm-an-atheist-who really-wishes-she-were-Christian is different from the ground claimed by the likes of Coulter and Ingraham.

Now if she could only quit telling people she's super smart and super cute...
"It was then I understood my mission. I knew I must overthrow the white man and all he stood for. But that would not be easy. I would need the help from my organizing brothers and sisters. But most of all, I\'d need the help of Allah. All thanks be to Allah, praise be his sweet and blessed name."
   -- From "Dreams From my Father: The Unexpurgated Version THEY don\'t Want You To Read". By B. Obama Hussein, Forward By Jerome Corsi"

"Syphilis is the algebra of infection."

ApostateLois

"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

EntirelyOfThisWorld

Preparing to "come out" as a "former atheist" who found Christ.

Been there, seen that.
Freedom is Free.  It\'s included in Democracy.  Democracy is Hard.  It involves coexisting with people who think that sayings like "Freedom is not Free" actually makes some kind of sense.

LikelyToBreak

I couldn't think of any Cupp type atheist Republicans, but it did occur to me that some atheists could be Republicans.  Many people vote and affiliate with a party on one issue.  I knew a bunch of them in the military.  They voted Republican so they had a better chance of getting equipment and supplies.  Atheist gun owners, may very well vote Republican so that they have a better chance to keep their guns.  Some may vote and even support the Republicans thinking they are more fiscally responsible.  

After all, is there any party which completely reflects all of your views?  Unless, you get your views from the party.  Which many people do.  Rah Rah blue team, or red team or whatever.  Such people annoy me.  They are just like the theists who want somebody else to think for them.  

Personally, I am no longer affiliated with any political party.  My Dad told me once, "Never vote for someone you know is a horse thief."  Not seeing anybody who wasn't a horse thief who had a chance at winning an election, I decided to quit voting altogether.
Why give the horse thieves in office more validation.

I was a Libertarian before I gave up on politics all together.

Colanth

Cupp has said that she "really aspires to be a person of faith some day."  That's not an atheist, that's a theist who has a crisis of faith.  She's as much an atheist as the "atheist" who states that he hates God.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Solitary

Never heard of them. I think they are giving atheist a back hand compliment myself. Everyone really wants to be an atheists if they could, but their heart stops them. :shock:  Sarcasm!  :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Jason78

Quote from: "Savior2006"[ Image ]

Why does she look like she's about to take a cumshot?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Jason78"
Quote from: "Savior2006"[ Image ]

Why does she look like she's about to take a cumshot?
She was being casted for two theists one cupp

Atheon

I've encountered Cupp-style atheists on occasion. Repubiclan atheists. An oxymoron, because evangelical Christinsanity is a core component of Repubiclan ideology. Invariably, they expose themselves as being incapable of logical reasoning.

A far more tenable position is being a libertarian atheist.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

WitchSabrina

googled and Cupp Atheist seems to be one particular person who dislikes militant atheists.
and...........   I really don't care. :-D
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Colanth

Quote from: "Atheon"A far more tenable position is being a libertarian atheist.
Libertarian:  Someone who would rather have the worst candidate win than vote for someone not 100% aligned with his ideals.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Mister Agenda

Quote from: "EntirelyOfThisWorld"Preparing to "come out" as a "former atheist" who found Christ.

Been there, seen that.

I don't know, she's been preparing for years...if she comes out Christian, that's a different niche.

But I've never met anyone like that in RL.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

Mister Agenda

Quote from: "Colanth"
Quote from: "Atheon"A far more tenable position is being a libertarian atheist.
Libertarian:  Someone who would rather have the worst candidate win than vote for someone not 100% aligned with his ideals.

I'm a libertarian. I often vote Democrat, I very occasionally vote Republican. Q.E.D.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina